Can anyone help me out first timer here

3 Likes

Welcome back.
Are you having problems? :thinking:

2 Likes

How are they looking?

1 Like

A machete and a compass, some orange flagging, you’ll be alright :rofl:
Quite the bushiness! Any other symptoms you can tell? I see yellow margins, dying tips, curling leaves.

2 Likes

So will they be alright?

Could be, but if the yellow margins and tips mean pH problems or root problems, you won’t be happy with the finish. What age… if nearly done, just let em finish.
I would like to know what their feeding has been, if they got pH testing or adjustment, and if anything changed in environment lately, and how long it’s been showing them symptoms.

Droopy stems too. I forget what that is, different than droopy leaves, I think theyre very stressed now. I’m goin on a search… :v:

1 Like

There’s more than one thing going wrong there, first the environment, I am thinking the temps and humidity are out of range, and there’s a ventilation problem. Worse with the thick foilage, lack of pruning. Might have slight nute burn but there’s more going on.
We really need more info. If this aint fixed, they might hermaphrodite and make pollen and seeds, then you’ll be pissed.

1 Like

How far away is light from top of plants? :thinking:

Some of them are close. Will they make it or am i wasting time on them?

How many inches from plant is light,if it is too close you can stress or burn them.
If you cannot raise light you need to gently bend them over and tie them down .
Do you have good ventilation and fans running?

Ok i can bend them and i have good ventilation and fans temp 77 degrees humidity is 50%

1 Like

How big is your tent and how long have the plants been flowering ,six weeks?
Can you take picture of whole plant.
Seems really crowded in there from what I can see in pictures.

I have my assumptions but fill out the support ticket, need more info Growmie :love_you_gesture:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; purple haze/ i love growing marijuana. Soil cocoa coir. Cloth pots. Nutrients sensi bloom part a&b bud candy ph 6.0 lights mars ts 1000 Temps day 77 night 67 humidity day 50% night 40 2 6inch fans dehumidifier yes indoors