Can anyone give ma a explanation this

2 plants same day same speed till day 30 or 35. Then 1 just stopped but funny thing is its like i woulda crogenicly froze it. Not a leaf or pistil has changed as for the other is a monster. Now day 57 and ones massive and gull trichs and other looks like it was just started. Im stumped

2 Likes

They are just like famlies. Not all of the kids look alike or are same in stature.

1 Like

Ya ive seen stunned stallers. But i men not a sing thing changed. Pistils should atleast get longer or darken. For 30 days . Its got to be a genetic issue. They are sutos after all

Alot of possibilities, support ticket info would get you some more help. Can’t tell you much from a couple pics. Hope it helps.

Peace

3 Likes

I can see leaf damage on her. Do you know what caused it?

looks like both were over-watered, the smaller one being over-watered worse.!
this is the most common growth issue.!!

3 Likes

Hello @ Stonelee, grabing the bud with your entire palm doesn’t help, but the pheno is looks different. In addition, I would slow down on water, and you can let the center dry out quickly. On the next watering only secrete water around the outer circumference of the pot staying away from trunk. The following watering wet the entire pot. In conclusion, you will probably have an answer to your question. Good Luck

2 Likes

Hard to say what your issue us but, I can say that many times when plants stop growing at this stage, means something is amiss in the roots.

1 Like