Can anyone diagnose this?

They are ilgm gscx autos. About 6 weeks old. They get fed 3tbs of organic 4-4-4 and 3-9-4 per gallon of medium. I use tap water phed to 6.5 and last week or so ive been adding 5ml of calmag to the water. They are on 18/6 light cycle, avg temp 77° and 55% humidity. I have a slurry sitting currently and will check ppm and ph but was just wondering if this deficiency jumps out to anyone…

Looks like more than one…

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Please be as complete as possible. If soil please tell us WHAT soil. WHAT light etc. It’s all important.

1 Like

What kind of light and how high above plants, looks like light burn to me

1 Like

2 mars hydro tsl 2000 at about 300 watt each. At a distsnce of 12inches give or take…i think you may be right as my other tent containing same strain with only 190watt is luscious…

I will try to complete that soon thanks. I answered most of that in the original post if you read any of it…also the pics couldn’t get any clearer…lol

• What strain: already answered
  • Method: Soil. Cheap ace hardware soil with 30% perilite
  • Vessels: Pots 3gal
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor
  • Light system: 2 mars hydro tsl 2000 at around 300watt 12 inch distance
  • Temps; Day 77° night 70°
  • Humidity; Day, Night 55%
  • Ventilation system; Yes 350cfm
  • AC yes
  • Co2; No

Ferts used are described in original post as are pH levels of my watering.
Slurry test showed no change in neutral water after sitting 24 hrs. Will check ppm now…

I’d get away from tap water. I just don’t trust it. Since I moved to RO, spring or rainwater, I have had zero uptake problems. This looks like an uptake problem…

@Myfriendis410

1 Like

I live in fl and my tap is well water that i presumed to be a good source. Ill maybe try switching thanks. My tap runs about 60ppm and 8 pH on avg. Which i will adjust to 6.7 with GH pH down. And 5ml calmag

Keep up with the cal mag: Mg and C defs.

2 Likes

Theyre going on 6.5 to 7 weeks old, and since 3.5 weeks have been getting 5ml calmag to…shit…2 gallons…yall just made me realize i was meaning to mix 5ml calmag per gallon and i use a 2 gallon sprayer…oops thanks for that…

1 Like

Well water is better than my tap water for sure. Also I don’t believe this to be a lighting issue because of the overall distribution of the damage.

The following is a really good video from a stellar channel:

3 Likes