Can anyone diagnose my plant pls

2 Likes

Welcome ! good place to start would be water to run off and check your pH .

Run off is 6.8 ppm was 350 …soil is 1 part coco 1 part promix 1 part perlite 1 part manure sheep and shrimp…rh is 40 50 and I run 600 watt hps and 500 watt led …water I use is crystal rock ph is about 6.5 avarage …I run 20 gallon smart pots

2 Likes

Really low Ppm for what stage you’re in and high ph for the medium you’re in. You should be around 1000 ppm and 6.0 ph

1 Like

Ya I did drop my ph 6.2 but I dont understand why my ppm is so low when I have signs of nute burn ? Could I be reading it wrong

I think some meters read out ppm by x10 make sure that’s not your case…that would put you at 3500 :confounded:

1 Like

so it shows 350 for ppm but could that mean 3500?

Looks like a fixable nutrient deficiency. I would try flushing them and starting from “scratch”
Basically just check your meters and mix up new nutes.

1 Like

so iI put a full does of nute mpk bloom booster 1tsp per liter cal mag 2 mil per liter 2 teaspoons epsom salts and 10 mil mollasis and it still only reading 1100

1 Like

Sure, depends on the meter you’re using.

After seeing your meter, you’re definitely at 350

So u think its nute deficiency?

Yeah, I’m not seeing burn.

so tips seem to be brown but it’s my first indoor grow so tbh I assumed right away was nute burn

So I’m gonna give them a neutral flush and refeed collect runoff and retest I’ll keep use posted tks for help guys means the world to me…much love