Can anybody tell me what might be wrong with this young lady?

Need pics with better lighting. The blurple makes it hard to see your lady. Cuz she looks fine from here with that light. Lol.

Pictures in normal lighting will help.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

What @Covertgrower said. Lol. Fill it out and people like him can help out a lot more. And as I said before, maybe get some pics in regular light too.

• What strain, Blue Haze, ILGM
  • Method: FF Happy 90%, Indicanja 10%
  • Vessels: Pots
  • PH of Water, 6.4
  • PPM/TDS or EC- N/A
  • Indoor
  • Light system, 2 Bloomspec
  • Temps; 77-85 degrees
  • Humidity; 50- -65
  • Ventilation system; Low
  • AC, Humidifier
  • Co2; Yes

Have only fed them Calmag and FF Bushdoctor Boomerang this far

Better pics

You may need to get a tds meter. Itll tell you a bit more. Like if its hungry. Which can help. Obviously some more advanced growers may be able to tell you more by looking. Myself, I’d take a guess and say up your cal-mag just a bit. Or maybe just water a little more? But that’s a guess.

I’m probably not the best at identifying problems as im a new grower, but that looks like what could be a cal/mag deficiency.
ill tag people that are a lot more knowledgeable than i am that could probably tell you exactly whats going on.
@Hellraiser @dbrn32 @Arrow

Definitely a calcium deficiency here.

1 Like

Looks like it.

I concur with the above…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input. I will up the dose is Calmag. See if she bounces back

So next week it will be week 4 of flower and since I’ve only given my Ladies Calmag and bushdoctor boomerang, should I flush before I start with nutrients or am I safe to start with my FF nutrients.

@Mega420 take a closer look for me,I’m seeing white dots check for mites also

@KoolHandLuke, I will check. I check them several times daily and haven’t seen any sort of bugs but I will look closer

So next week it will be week 4 of flower and since I’ve only given my Ladies Calmag and bushdoctor boomerang, should I flush before I start with nutrients or am I safe to start with my FF nutrients.
@Hellraiser, @KoolHandLuke, @Covertgrower

Do you visually see anything with the plants that would benefit from a flush?

@Covertgrower, I’m not seeing anything but I just wanted to be sure because I do want to nute burn them.

1 Like

So next week it will be week 4 of flower and since I’ve only given my Ladies Calmag and bushdoctor boomerang, should I flush before I start with nutrients or am I safe to start with my FF nutrients. @MrPeat

@Mega420 You should flush. I think its every 4 weeks with FF Nutrients. :+1: