Can any one help

Can any one help brown on the leaves

Can you please fill this ticket out? What is your ph?

1 Like

Not sure just ordered a ph test kit will not receive until
Tomorrow

@Raymondver test kit?

Looks like a calcium deficiency but those leafs on the 2nd pic are all jacked up and twisted so that very well could be a ph problem.

I just tested the ph it is showing 6 on the meter
image0.jpeg

What is the correct ph I have miracle grow what do you recommend

image0.jpeg

I tested ph it was at 6 what do you recommend I used Miracle grow should I use
Something else

image0.jpeg

1 Like

i have one of those. Dont use for ph. A cheap amazon one will be better

Ok just ordered one
image0.png

Cancel that order @Raymondver . Tagging in some folks. You will need something like this.

@beachglass @MeEasy @OGIncognito @Graysin

1 Like

Hi there. You are going to need a more reliable meter. @Storm pointed out a good one. You might as well get the tools for a better harvest. Miracle grow is not a cannibis friendly soil. But, others have had good luck with it. A ppm or tds meter is a must also.
Apera or Bluelab are good. please fill out the support ticket above. the sweet spot for ph is 6.5. You can get PH DOWN and PH UP on Amazon also. I have a closet full of tools and lights that i don’t use because they are inadequate. I am so glad i found ILGM. This family is the best.

1 Like

Got my vote, I have a Blue lab and Apera 20. I trust the Apera 20 :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Storm gotcha covered on a PH pen and a TDS pen will be needed. Without these 2 it’s a crap shoot with mixing nutrients to the right PH and PPMS and testing run off. With the MG soil it’s going to be a bumpy ride due to the time released nutrients releasing during the watering cycle. A run off or slurry test will be needed to know if nutrients are needed and if they’ll be needed at all. Good luck with the MG and tag us on any questions you have. I would recommend a re-pot if it wasn’t in the 5 gallon bucket but getting her out without damage could be risky. I’ve done riskier transplants and root rinses before. What week and auto or photo just in case a transplant to a cannabis friendly medium is possible? :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

How much is that bucket worth to you? Knife or shears and cut the sucker 5 times…peel it back…repot in a cloth with friendly soil. She is young and I bet she will appreciate it. Also will help watering issues and root binding.

1 Like

All good stuff. :point_up_2:

2 Likes

:point_up_2: winner winner chicken dinner :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply,for some reason I dont get notifications. Looks like these guys got you covered though. :call_me_hand:t2:

Yeah, I appreciate the tag but am so late to the party the cavalry already came and went. :joy:

3 Likes

Miracle grow could be what the issue is buddy

2 Likes