Can a plant finish early

I have 2 white widows and trichomes are cloudy on the buds but it’s only been 47 days since they started to flower

Yes its possible for some to finish early and some late, they r all different

1 Like

Ya I’m finding that the white widows I’m growing are all different in how there growing but I have not heard of them being early

I switched lights for my last round and my Girl Scout Cookies finished a couple weeks sooner than usual too

1 Like

I’m going to get some pictures a little later today

1 Like

The whole thing is it’s still growing new white hairs

1 Like

All is good my friend, I hope your not complaining …lol

Each and every plant is different just hang in there and let her finish ok

And by tthe way Welcome to our world of growing here at ILGM and to our awesome communitty.

3 Likes

Are u looking at the tricomes under ur lights? Also make sure ur not looking at leaves.

2 Likes

Well a problem came up called nanna’s So now I’m up in the air. I started picking them off and found a seed I’m not sure what is going on. Can a banana grow inside a bud and not show on the out side and is this going to hurt my other plant?

Get it out of there A>S>AP or it will infect your other plants. Sounds like it turned Hermie on ya. Sorry to hear that but get it out of there real quick

2 Likes

Take the hermie outside, say a prayer and light a match…

1 Like

Well there out I had 2 that were getting close and both had bananas so I now have them chilling in a big box in another room with a fan running on them. I’m thinking I might still get some smoke off them. Man they were looking really nice and this makes 3 I had turn on me so I need to climb in there and see if there is any light getting in but I’m thinking I might have done it to the girls by over pruning them.

1 Like

I’m going to try to get some smoke off them. Out of the 5 plants I had going im down to 2 but I got these seeds from another place and one of the plants has been sick it’s whole grow so I’m thinking there is a lot of things im doing wrong and bad genetics. I’m just glad my next try will be ILGM Maui wowie so I know I’ll have better seeds and I’ll be able to get my setup dailed in better

Where were ur seeds from? I had an issue with nanners on my GSC from Smoke Signals. Had nanners all 4 times it was grown.

1 Like

Ministry of Cannabis

1 Like