Can a ILGM sales person or owner help?

Ok so I don’t wanna post a rant or anything crazy like that cause I really like this forum and Everyone in it is like a family, but I am having major trouble with receiving my order and has been sent twice now can someone please email me so we can discuss or help I really would like to put in a bigger order but haven’t received my first one…

Someone should be getting back to you within about 24 hours.

~MacG

1 Like

@MacGyverStoner Thank you so much, u can delete thread if ya want don’t want a bunch of people turning away from ordering because of it. This is truly a awesome site and I understand better than most people that sometimes things go wrong when mailing things. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hi @stan, I checked for this email address but could not find an order for it. Did you try contacting support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com? They are there to help you out with any order trouble.

Kind regards, Roy

1 Like

Well same email setup here is email I ordered from first order number is 112436 might be hard to find cause was over 2 months ago now… an yea I tried emailing both the Amsterdam email and regular but no response will try again tho why not…