Can a hermie have a sex change

Have a hermie I put outside several months ago…don’t ask why I kept it…anyways there are no bananas on it and it has a vagegy…female…will it stay all female?? I know anything is possible want to see if anyone has experienced this.

Was it showing both sexes before you put it outside? Balls or bananas?
Also please keep in mind other growers in the area that may be doing an outside grow before placing a potential pollinator out in the open. End of public service announcement :grin:

6 Likes

Had both and now just female…Def no other growers …would not do that…

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of a reversed hermie lol . Hopefully she stays that way and produces some good bud for you :metal:

1 Like

Was a closet grow and I live where it is warm ALL yr. and kicked her out of the House since I have a Maui inside. Stayed about same size for 4-5 weeks …I cut it back…and now veging and sexing …will keep an eye on it first banana and will make some tea…Thanks…Want to name it Bruce Jenner

1 Like

“can a Hermie have a sex change”? I think I saw one in Hollywood last week!

2 Likes

This entire thread is a powder keg… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

By definition didn’t the HERMIE already have a sex change.

1 Like

I believe his plant now identifies as female …

3 Likes

ummm, you better ask it first. It could be any letter of the alphabet, starting with LGBTQ…

1 Like

Did just sex to female I guess it is a wait and see if it gets a banana…or if the female stays and starts to stack

1 Like

Haha, omg this NEEDS a laugh button here…someone needs to add one!!

2 Likes

I had 2 hermies one Jack Herrer & one Cal blue dream, I kept pinching the bananas off and they quit growing and both delivered great seedless buds.

1 Like

Welcome to the ILGM …Thanks this is what I was looking for …I know in time It will go whichever …just wanted to see if someone experienced this…Keep ya posted