Camera recommendations to take closeups

I just received one of these. Do you need an apple/android cable to hook it to the phone? Can’t figure out where the image is supposed to show up.

If one I got. Download inskam. Turn WiFi on phone.
Long press to turn on and
then when it comes up on available wifi.
Connect to it on phone.
Go to app and image should appear
Click button on scope once to snap photo

1 Like

This website needs an app for iPhone so I don’t share my wi-fied pictures all over the internet while trying to load them

1 Like

I guess it’s what you focus on

I also turned my light down to 80%. (Mars hydro TS 1000.). Looked to me they were stretching for it. Good or bad move?

Should I still try to scrofulous in the center?

Keeping my eye on this little honey

Sorry, I hate using my phone and you need to have a certain amount of letters to post.

The question is: should I continue to scrog as long as the stems (I have some purple ones, by the way. No biggie right now) are pliable and withstand it? It would be over present vegetation.

I recently applied 2 quarts (peanut butter jars) of Fox Farms 2-2-2 mix. I was going to flush next time around. Should I add 1/2 teaspoon of epsom salts to the water in case it’s magnesium (the purple stems). I have a bout six stems I’mm looking at coming from the inner circle of the plant.

the bad news is, when you have a handheld camera, you have to figure out if it’s upside down. If I can get the same photo from an iPhone lens, I’ll go for that. See how steady my hands can be for that.

1 Like

If you have a relatively new Iphone you can press the front home button 3 times and get the camera into macro/micro mode. If not already programed to do so, it can be.

Built in Magnifying glass in my phone works for me. Zoom into the pic after the shot.

2 Likes

1 Like