Calmag deficiency? Disease? Nope! No dudz from Jbudz

they looking any better?

Last watered on 11/11. letting em dry out one more day(today) and will water at 6.5 or 6.6 ph tomorrow. r.o. only. not sure what’s up. Getting some random dead spots on several leafs and plucked some yellowed ones off as well. These bitches need to take

1 Like

remind me again of your medium? i don’t know how so many of these guys float from thread to thread and keep up. i forget five minutes later, sorry!

if you’re in soil, i’ve been told once a week. only thing i can think is they look a little water logged.

2 Likes

Yes fox farm ocean forest.

so… i am brand new in soil and coming from coco where they encourage you water like 50x a day and this has been the hardest thing in the world for me. i’ve been told every 5-10 days and not totally soak the pots. ive been sitting on my hands to go 7 days and the plants don’t seem to mind it at all. yours are larger than mine but now you’re in those big pots, i dunno, that’s still my thinking. but you gotta take it with a grain of salt. i’m just repeating what the pros have all been telling me.

1 Like

Couple of grow buddies local have told me the same thing. Dry em out they’re water logged…so that’s why I’m doing lol. the soil did feel damp 3" down when I checked this evening

1 Like

yea you just said let them dry out and water tomorrow… and that’s what had me thinking you’re overwatering. thats only three days. and those pots are big. 18/19th would be a week. if your roots are getting soaked could explain spots. you don’t want those roots going south on you. ideally you let your plants tell you but what the heck do you do when overwatering and underwatering look the same :thinking:

here’s part of my first venture into soil. i don’t even want to go NEAR this thing LOL. others are looking ok so far though.

1 Like

Looking like they are starting to bounce back finally. Growth is picking up pace, starting to ‘pray’. Will do several more water only no food to run some of the food in the soil out. They’re looking happier and I’m feeling a little more relieved. Fox farm soil, ambient co2 for now @ 700ppm temp @83, 52%r.h.

2 Likes

They do look happier. Nice job :+1::v::green_heart:

1 Like

Almost to the net, will continue to fill out net(training em in) and then will flip. Hurry up! Lol

2 Likes

looking so good! did you do any topping? how many weeks from sprout are you (or however you count).

Topped several times, and they are 4 weeks old from cut I believe

1 Like

Just under 4 weeks old from cut.

1 Like

day 1 flower. Having a little low ph issue and possible calmag issue with gsc(3) but they’re looking on the good side. First run with bd and gsc so it’s a learning curve especially with some new lights also.

4 Likes

we should change the title of this thread! your grow is kicking ass.

That’s doable :thinking:

@Jbudz shall we?

1 Like

I don’t know how, be my guest! Lol. hopefully by late February/march I should be onto another another run with a few more upgrades! This should be chopped February 9th (@ day 63) maybe sooner.

Done and done lol

2 Likes

Lol I’ll have to hold to it now

I looked back to the beginning of the thread…still battling the low ph (soil) issue. My own fault. Was over looking what I was putting it in at (6.2) caused my soil do drop in the upper 5’s. Got most of em back to range but I have 1 gsc plant being really fussy with me.