Calmag deficiency? Disease?

Morning all. Little update. Took cuts off of my blue dream and g.s.c. last night(8 cuts of each). 12 hours later and they are starting to stand back up in the cloner. Only going to put 3 & 3 in the room for a total of 6 plants under 3 hlg550v2rspecs (2 plants per led panel) . I usually put 8 or 10 in the room but I’m gunna go with 6 this time and give em room to bush. I mixed in clonex clone solution and clear rez to 6.0 ph. Will change the water out in a week after I get back from vacation…and hopefully soon after that I’ll be able to put em in soil and grow some flower. Give the other 10 cuts to a couple buddies to spread the love! Will update you guys once I’m back!

1 Like

Panels at 36" @ 1/2 power. I fed them when I shouldn’t have and gave them a slight nute burn. Letting them dry out a little extra and will be feeding ph’d ro only tonight. R.H @ 35% , trying to get it up… other than that they are doing great. Anyone have some quick cheap tips to get my rh up into veg spec.? @KinSEDC @peachfuzz @elheffe702 @garrigan65 anyone else?

3 Likes

Wet towels hung will bring ur rh up.
Hang the towel with the end in water and it will wick up the towel. Small fan blowing on the towel to circulate.
I also have the 35 % thing going on.
Mine will come up to 55-60% this way and I’m in an 11x14 room.
Happy growing @Jbudz. :grin::v:

4 Likes

lookin good! funny but was just upstairs struggling with this myself- this is my first fall/winter grow so don’t have this dialed in yet at all. all summer coudn’t get the tents below 65% and the weather changed overnight and now they’re in the 30s. I put some wet towels in there but didn’t really budge the numbers. also a tray of water.

the real way to do it is to use a humidifier. but i have really small tents and i put a small one in the tent and they also didn’t do squat as the air is exchanged too frequently. so, probably going to need to humidify the whole room. for now i just cracked a window and am spraying the plants down a few times a day.

@Budbrother, somewhere in his vast journals, had a DIY humidifier to each tent air intake. maybe he can drop a knowledge bomb on us both here same time.

gonna try @Oldguy 's hanging towel though! mine are just crumpled on the floor in front of the fan. i still think in this smaller space though with all the air exchange it’s gonna have to be the room that i correct.

4 Likes

So long as your not dealing with too much heat you can slow down your exhaust a bit too. @KinSEDC. :v:

2 Likes

true. i should seal it up. even at 0 fan speed still low humidity.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Very cool… :+1::wink:
@Budbrother
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Also try hanging towel up with end in a bucket water with a fan blowing on towel. It will ack as a wick system.

1 Like

thanks for posting this! i saw pics to it earlier but nothing like this. genius.

1 Like

Waterproof Fan powered by an old cell charger and connections are covered with heat shrink and hot glue ends.

2 Likes

In their forever homes. Watered with tribus treatment.

3 Likes

Not sure what’s going on…they were perked rite up good after xplant. Checked in on em about 30 mintues prior to lights off & they were all pretty dam sad and droopy. Never really experienced this before beside under or over watering . To intense light? Normal? Lights come on in about an hour

If they’ve been on that schedule a while, they will anticipate lights off, sort of like how people act at work around 4:30 Friday afternoon. Give them a few days to get settled and soak up some of the water in their new homes.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking also. I’ll update ya

2 Likes

a couple of mine drooped every night before bed. alarming at first, then it was just kinda cute.

2 Likes

Haha, yep. Like “ahhhhhhh…what a day :bath:

1 Like

4 hours after lights on…

1 Like

I checked the runoff upon watering & was at 5.9-6.1 (low) . Calmag deficiency? Lockout? After transplant, this constant (droopines) [since Saturday] hasnt gone away… hmmmm opinions?

It looks like mostly transplant shock to me, but the pH probably isn’t helping. Let them ‘dry’ some, and adjust with your next feeding/watering. They do look a little better compared to the lights out picture. Give them a few days, I bet they perk right up. Gotta stretch those roots out first.

3 Likes