Calmag deficiency? Disease? Nope! No dudz from Jbudz

i had white hair on my stems at one point and remember being worried!

1 Like

Looks good. :+1:

Just under a t5 for these

Hope so😖

@garrigan62 any input?

I always do my friend…lol

Your leaves look great to me. I would jyust leave them along for some time and see how they do, but at this time why fix something iuf it isn;t broke.

3 Likes

Some updates for you my friends. Blue dream seems to be having some sort of issue(s). G.s.c. seems happy and healthy.

@Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @elheffe702 not sure what’s up with the b.d. but I think they’re liking the r.o.

Looks like they might be ready for bigger pots.

Yep, planning on putting em in 10gal potbags this week at some point. That blue dream is looking a lil sick to me though. not sure what’s up with her @garrigan62 @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @Agrestic

i need to preface everything with i’m still new at this too… but i wonder if it’s come kind of mold? what’s the under side look like? or maybe getting root bound. but that one darker spot is strange.

also, a jump to 10 gallon is a pretty big leap. what’s your end plan / tent size / etc for them? also helps to recap the regimen, growing medium and nutes you’re using.

did the tips start black?

They’ll be in 10s in my 4x4 tent. Just using em as moms for a bit. No black tips on the leafs. One leaf did start to die and crinkle up on the tips of it. Not sure wth it is. Havent seen this.

Start of magnesium toxicity anyone?

I’d transplant and let them stretch out, and I bet they’ll improve.

Hey you guys I finally got around to some work. @garrigan62 @peachfuzz @Agrestic @Audiofreak … I xplanted em I to 10 gal potbags with f.f. ocean forest. Watered them with 1.5 gallons per plant, very little run-off. Calmag @1/2 strength and ancient earth @1/2 strength in r.o. water at 6.5ph and 560 ppm at 71.2°f… 75.5°tent temp at 51%r.h. they should be plenty large enough to take cuts from in 1 months time rite before I go to Colorado for a week vacation and fire up my main room when I get back home. I got my closest buddy/ like a brother best man etc. (Lol) taking care of em while the wife and I are gone that week! Got my shit lined up I’m hoping. Figured I’d update yall. ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, ETC FEEL FREE ALL ON FORUM . ilgm

lgm.

4 Likes

Look`n real my friend. Let us know how they are when you get back. And you and the wifehave a safe and fun time.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Will do my friend. Cant wait to get cuts under my rspecs

You will soon enuff.
Check out there candy. My good friend has gumby bears set to her. They hook me up big time and i do beltve their priced wtight but don’t quote me ok lol

1 Like

Looking good! :+1:

1 Like