Calmag deficiency? Disease? Nope! No dudz from Jbudz

Ph reads at 0?

No, it doesn’t affect pH much, if at all, I don’t think…hmmm, experiment…brb.

1 Like

Lol my biggest hassle is to figure out where to run the waste to like I said earlier. I’m in the basement. I have the floor crock/drain and a toilet closet to the room/water supply

Tap = 350PPM, 7.4pH
RO = 22PPM (I think my jar is dirty lol), 7.8pH, but there’s not much there to buffer the pH, so take that with a grain of…well, literally when you add your nutrients, the salts you’re adding allow you to get an accurate reading.

Added 1ml cal/mag to a cup of each, tap and RO, so we’re comparing apples to apples. The pH of both is the same. That said, as you add things to RO water, like pH up for instance, the pH swings much quicker in RO water, because there’s very little in it.

3 Likes

You could run a line to the toilet and just run it under the tank lid on the back of the toilet…
Will drain with no problem…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

And your pets will love you!

2 Likes

Cleaner water for the girls

Pets as in mj I hope lmao

That too! But I meant running the drain line into the toilet. My cat loves running water, she’d be all over that.

2 Likes

I have a crock drain in the area that free flow drains to the public system…probably gunna just run it there. Same place I have dehumidifier drain lines going to.

3 Likes

Does the waste water flow at a fast rate though? Or is it a slow steady stream?

1 Like

It’s a steady, slow stream out of the good side. I haven’t paid much attention to the waste flow rate, but I’d assume it’s 3x that of the good water. Probably a full on flow, not a drip or trickle at all.

A one to one system costs about $200.00 bucks…
That’s what I have…
1 gallon of good ro water to one gallon of waste water… :wink:

3 Likes

I have my eyes on this one:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005A3WNBG/

1 Like

Point me in that direction?

And what model would that 1 to 1 be?

I’ll get you a picture…
They sale them here In my local plumbing supply house…
Not sure of the brand name … it’s just the one that I install in all of remodels… :wink:

1 Like

That system looks pretty good…
As long as it does what it says…
You will have to let me know… :wink:

1 Like

Alright.

If/when I get that one, I’ll post all about it on here, for sure! :+1:

1 Like