📣calling all experts!

Hello guys I need help. I am currently growing a phenol unknown, as well as to Auto flowers in the same pot. I recently gave my pheno some nutrients that were suggested by Fox Farms chart and then very next day it appears that I have Browning on the outer leaves as well as the tips also the leaves are curling downward. As you see in the second picture my autoflowers also developed a strange spotty like deficiency that is dry to the touch toward the middle of the leaf appearing lighter in color in the leaves. I attached some pictures guys please point out what you notice and let me know what’s going on.

They look overwatered and the spots look like light burn caused by water droplets on the leaves

2 Likes

That makes sense. Any advise on the curling and crispy tipped leaves?

Burnt tips are nute burn. Do you know your input ppm and ph and runoff ppm and ph?

1 Like

Run off p.h was at 5.5. And I dont know what ppm means my dude.

All on the sides of the leaves as well as the tips

Parts per million. It is kind of a way to know how much nutes are either being fed or in the soil after a feeding. I only feed when my ppm gets below 1100, and at this moment of growing I am putting 1400 to 1900 depending on my out readings the day before. A ppm meter on amazon is less than 20 bucks and so very useful. Say u check ur ppm and it say its 1400. You dont need to feed, and if u do there is a chance of burning ur plant. Which I would bet is why you are burning ur tips. I agree on the over watering. What medium did you say you are in?

4 Likes

That runoff is low for even soiless medium (coco coir). What are you using for your medium?

1 Like

And that meter is on the way definitely. Organic soil. From home depot. I tried to away from soils with too many nutrients in it already

Yes I know it is low. I had a calibration issue with my pH meter that I addressed. So I guess now it’s the recovery process that I need help on. What exactly should I do to recover these plants properly.

Need to raise that ph. What amounts of the fox farm nutes did you feed?

2 Likes

Flush may be in order just to get the ph up. Won’t know what’s in your soil until you get a tds meter.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07CWDVJY9/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Some of the leaf twisting is from a nutrient rich soil. It’ll grow out of that eventually as your plant progresses in its life.

1 Like

I used 2 teaspoons per gallon of fox farm liquid bat guano and w.e. and 1 teaspoon of liquid fox farm grow big.3 gallon pots