Calizona's Desert Sessions

But I also enjoy all the trimming and harvest part too. Seems like most don’t like that part of the process but I dig it.

3 Likes

I’ll let you know if I agree re: enjoying the harvest in the near future. :rofl:

1 Like

Whiskey Zulu humming right along.

She’s small but her buds are stacking nicely:

Fiesty little mama this one!!

3 Likes

I reached out to mendo 2020 to tell them thanks. Also told them that you were growing their whiskey Zulu. I mentioned that we have both of our grows on this forum. Amy, a sales rep, emailed back and said she’d take a look. She also asked for any pics/updates we had of our grow. Cool people for sure!

3 Likes

Cool. I got a few more whisky Zulu seeds + a couple trizzler autos of theirs to run in the future.

2 Likes

I never imagined I would be growing weed. I also never thought there could be so much enjoyment from growing. Trimming, curing and jarring has also been enjoyable. Containing the plants in the cages has been the only downside…which isn’t that bad of an issue.

4 Likes

Isn’t it wonderful. I never thought that in my lifetime I’d be able to grow marijuana legally. And 12 plants if I want.

4 Likes

It’s a big difference to when I started I’m telling you up in N CA they had military style units out in the mountains looking for us no exaggeration at all. We would get cornered in the woods and have to spend a day or more hiding out there… then you have the thieves we were all armed out there. Now you can walk in the store and buy weed legally, never thought I’d see the day

2 Likes

I’ve had to hide out there too and once had to pull plants early and flee while they were on the other side of a hill. Drag the plants and ourselves under bushes and lay motionless for hours listening to them talking yards away from us in the dark. Then hiked out before sunrise.

3 Likes