Calizona's Desert Sessions

But I also enjoy all the trimming and harvest part too. Seems like most don’t like that part of the process but I dig it.

4 Likes

I’ll let you know if I agree re: enjoying the harvest in the near future. :rofl:

1 Like

Whiskey Zulu humming right along.

She’s small but her buds are stacking nicely:

Fiesty little mama this one!!

5 Likes

I reached out to mendo 2020 to tell them thanks. Also told them that you were growing their whiskey Zulu. I mentioned that we have both of our grows on this forum. Amy, a sales rep, emailed back and said she’d take a look. She also asked for any pics/updates we had of our grow. Cool people for sure!

3 Likes

Cool. I got a few more whisky Zulu seeds + a couple trizzler autos of theirs to run in the future.

2 Likes

I never imagined I would be growing weed. I also never thought there could be so much enjoyment from growing. Trimming, curing and jarring has also been enjoyable. Containing the plants in the cages has been the only downside…which isn’t that bad of an issue.

5 Likes

Isn’t it wonderful. I never thought that in my lifetime I’d be able to grow marijuana legally. And 12 plants if I want.

6 Likes

It’s a big difference to when I started I’m telling you up in N CA they had military style units out in the mountains looking for us no exaggeration at all. We would get cornered in the woods and have to spend a day or more hiding out there… then you have the thieves we were all armed out there. Now you can walk in the store and buy weed legally, never thought I’d see the day

4 Likes

I’ve had to hide out there too and once had to pull plants early and flee while they were on the other side of a hill. Drag the plants and ourselves under bushes and lay motionless for hours listening to them talking yards away from us in the dark. Then hiked out before sunrise.

4 Likes

27 days above ground. The pbc(left) are all over the place. One is small and missing something and another is a beast and going apes**t. The icp(right) are all still on pace with each other. I fimmed all but the runt and seem to have missed on two of them. Will top once they’ve recovered a bit.

The pbc thats killin it!

And the trizzler auto in the small tent is kicking ass and doing great

Been having a ton of rain and the humidity is sitting near the 70s most of the last few days. They’re in veg so I’m assuming it shouldn’t be a problem…? Happy with everything so far :grin:

11 Likes

Looking good :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

I missed on a few fim’s and everyone of them grew like a bush anyway with the 3,4&5th node branches growing taller than the main stem.
Speaking of rain it’s pouring like mad right now it’s shaking my house.

1 Like

We’re dry atm but we had rain for about 8 hrs straight earlier. Was able to get some yard work done but It’s about to start again. I put about 20 of our tropical houseplants outside today. They loved it but it was a pain to move them all.

1 Like

This is one of the best monsoon seasons we’ve had in a long time. I can’t wait for it to be over. It’s wreaking havoc with the RH in my 10x12 greenhouse. Thank God I have so much airflow in there.

1 Like

Lookin good :+1:the smaller one to the left seems to have gotten burned a little and that’s probably why it is a little smaller she’ll catch up :crossed_fingers: some plants are more sensitive than others even within the same strain

2 Likes

I finally had to give in and give my girl some seabird guano and morebloom liquid fert. She was showing phosphorus deficiency on a few leaves noticed yesterday.

Other than that she’s chugging along.

5 Likes

Your garden is looking awesome btw.

1 Like

Thank you! The whiskey Zulu is doing amazing! Keep me updated on that cuz I’m gonna send mendo2020 some pics here in a couple of weeks. The trizzler is doing great and I’m hoping to break my auto “curse” with her.

1 Like

We had more rain in the last 24hrs than all of last year. It’s been raining for 12hrs straight now! All our “rivers” are side to side right now. Lots of flooding and rockslides in the mountains. We need it though so, yay!

3 Likes

One thing that’s really cool about these journals is you can notice things in pictures a couple days apart and pair them up with things that you did.

A couple days ago I started plucking off all the lower nugs that weren’t ever going to amount to anything to help improve her airflow near the dirt.

You can totally tell in today’s picture vs 3 days ago picture. :ok_hand:

2 Likes