Calizona's Desert Sessions

“Rookie of the year” candidate for sure!

2 Likes

Just checked on the beans and both shells have popped in 21 hrs! I have to rehydrate the solo coco cups and will be dropping them in tonight. And we’re off, again!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! You’re going to have a great winter.

1 Like

Thank you! I feel like a pitcher during a no-hitter. I wanna talk about my germination rate, but don’t wanna jinx it. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Honestly, the members on the I❤️GM forum are an amazing collection of people. This site allows the entry level members to learn the basics of growing MJ from the professional prohibition growers. I’m currently using feminizing spray on my clones to learn how to produce feminized seeds…crazy!! I’ve been following your threads since becoming a member and I’ve watched your progression over the months. It took long enough for the law to change! Now that we have the ability to openly communicate about growing weed, I’m sure there will be better results and quality for everyone.

5 Likes

All of that!

2 Likes

With humidity around 50%-80%, pretty mild for this stretch really. Wish I could say I had one outside.

1 Like

I’ve had almost 2 weeks of cloudy cool temps. My deck plant(fastbuds runt) could’ve been so much better.

1 Like

Lol, she looks so sad. More than any other plant she really lays down at bedtime

1 Like

I fimmed two of the pbc tonight. They were both starting to sprout their 7th node, so fimmed the 6th and most of the 7th. The 3rd pbc is still small and struggling but I’m hoping she pulls it together and becomes something. All 3 ipc are just barely poking out their 6th node. Might need a few more days on them. Didnt get pics, too busy watching the hoops game. Go suns!

2 Likes

5 days since the transplant. They are all showing healthy growth. Fimmed the pbc front left and back left. They are doing fine. Lil pbc in the middle is still the runt. The ice cream punch on the right, are all keeping pace with each other. Will do the fim in a few days. 6th node is there but they still haven’t stretched enough to get in there.

Mother in law is over for dinner so didn’t have time to update the auto seedlings. One has broken ground and taking off, the other is still sleeping in. She’ll be that one I guess. Late riser, late finisher. Ill get a pic of them later.

8 Likes

My brand new baby girl! Trizzler auto from mendo 2020. Put two in water, both cracked tails. Its been days since then and only the one sprouted. Dug up the other and the taproot was all brown and shriveled. Didnt do anything different but ill take the loss. I only planned on having one in the 2x2 so… problem solved. This lonely girl is my only auto right now and being by herself will help me make better decisions with her well being, I think.

Also realized I haven’t updated any pics of the grow room, since I added the 2nd tent and ac. I feel like I have the environment pretty much dialed. Especially being in az.

I put the portable ac on a wire rack to get it close to the exhaust point. The exhaust hose gets hot af and shortening the distance has helped ten fold. It also helps with draining the condensation. The drain is literally a 1/2 inch off the ground. I’ve been able to keep Temps between 78-82°f and rh of 40-65%. And I can watch the games while I’m watering!

9 Likes

I’m loving it. Awesome setup! What’s your thoughts on the ac infinity tent? Go Suns!!

1 Like

I absolutely love the tent. Had a 5x5 vivosun first. Zippers were terrible, light leaks, and just too dam big. The ac infinity tent is solid. Ill eventually replace the 2x2 as well.

1 Like

Try putting your AC and tent exuost lined in some flexable ac duct for home,or commercial use pull out the ducting and pull yours back true or just use flex duct by it self lines will be insulted same as in your home

2 Likes

Like this?!? Looks perfect!

3 Likes

Had a huge storm just now. Knocked the bball hoop over. Probably had something to do with the suns losing the finals. Ha! Crazy pic of it pouring but can see the moon clear as day.

Crazy colors over tucson!!

5 Likes

Yep keeps pretty much all the heat containd I got mine off the job site some left overs👍

1 Like

Your setup looks amazing!!!

1 Like

Thanks @YuccaBud! Its been a work in progress since the get go. In 6 months since starting I’ve had 3 different tents, 5 different lights, air conditioning, swamp cooler, added and removed humidifier/dehumidifier, cut/patched holes, … i can keep going but you get it. I love messing with stuff so its just as enjoyable as growing for me.

4 Likes