Calizona's Desert Sessions

Its go time again! Just finished up with my first attempt at autos and not at all ready to try that again, at least for now. I am going to grow 3 Ice Cream Punch and 3 Purple Banana Cookies from Greenpoint seeds. They are both feminized photos. Dropped into ro water on 6/24

I will be following @Hellraiser “coco with zkittles” grow step by step. I want to start building soil but I also have a ton of nutrients I purchased and figured I’d use all that up with coco first. Hydrated the coco with full strength jacks and mykos/azos. Dropped seeds into the coco today (6/25). 2 of each had tails popping out already!
They are in my 2x2 vivosun tent, with the hlg 135 v2 rspec turned down to 90 watts. I am roughly 31 inches from light. No fans except the 4in ac infinity pulling in fresh air. 24 hrs of light for now.

I don’t have a solid grow plan yet but my past plans never worked out so… gonna wing it this time. Try and be more in tune with what the girls want and not what I want. Thank you everyone for helping me get to this point so far!
@Audiofreak @Allinherhead @DefNSmokn @dbrn32 @MeEasy @plumbdand @YuccaBud @yoshi @Dr.ofSmokology

17 Likes

@GreenSnek @BobbyDigital @JamJam @Randy_Marsh @latewood @Oheeeoh @AlienBrew

I would suggest a 18/6 schedule. Like people, plants need a rest time as well. :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

im tuned in to this bat channel. wait, no miracle grow?? hahahaha just kidding. let those ladies grow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice @MrPeat ! I am going to switch to 18/6 around 2 weeks above ground. But again, my best plans are usually laid to waste so…

3 Likes

I’m here tuned in with my :popcorn::bubble_tea:

tmp(3)

4 Likes

I’ll take a ride on this bus.

3 Likes

Good luck with these homie!

2 Likes

I feel like my setup is top notch so its really up to me now. No pressure right?

6 Likes

I love your strain choices! Cant wait to see how these girls produce for you!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the invite. So; You say you have somewhat of a clean slate? I am looking forward to hangin’ around.

2 Likes

They were the only feminized seeds I had and I need all the help I can. Nothing but autos and regular photos left.

1 Like

I did ok with the gg autos. The quality is definitely there but the haul was not too impressive. They are drying in the 4x4 and should be ready to trim in a few days!

1 Like

What kind of regular photos do you have? Just curious. Nothing wrong with having regulars.

1 Like

All of them. Hahahaha! I went on a shopping spree on 4/20. Too many to list really

But these look nice

4 Likes

I did regular ww photos my first go and had great success. It was the autos that got me

I am with you. I mean, give it a couple to 3 weeks more growing “fems”, and there is a better end result

1 Like

Looking good!

I was going to try a bubble bucket hydo grow, but ended up with going with plain old reused soil because it took me a few tries to get a bean to crack.

Whiskey Zulu auto from great lakes genetics. Seed soaked June 2nd so she just turned 3 weeks old.

2 Likes

Best of luck gromie! Hope those grow well for you! I’ll be following.

2 Likes