Calizona's 1st journal/2nd grow

@Calizona and the fish water how is that coming along , I know they look outstanding ladies but just a bit curious to know it my lil snippets may have a working chance ?

1 Like

@yoshi I have been adding milk periodically since you suggested it way back and have had little problem with gnats so thank you for that snippet … As well as others

2 Likes

It’s hard to say but they didn’t hate it! I just watered and noticed very few gnats. Thank you again yoshi!

2 Likes

Where the ladies at ?

1 Like

I’ve been slacking for sure. Its just so damn hot lately, and I work outside. By afternoon, I’m a big piece of burnt bacon, and haven’t had the energy to do much more than watering. Ill get some today hopefully. Supposed to be 112 today. Ouch

4 Likes

Yikes… Stay cool out there😳

XD same reaction, damn 112… I had to check mine for today 108 , where are you at again neighborhood? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tucson az

1 Like

Tx here

1 Like

108 is nothing to laugh at either! Anything with 3 digits is rough

95 is the high for us here today

2 Likes

I’m thinking of running my lights at 12/12 for the rest of this grow. They are autos and I don’t think it’ll matter right? I have them at 18/6 atm. My lights come on at 4pm, right when it starts cooking out. Im thinking, off at 8am on at 8pm…? Might help with cooling efforts. Will that affect the girls with that kind of change? Also in week 5 of flower… I think :thinking:

Edit- 7 weeks in flower

2 Likes

Anytime I want to find out what it feels like to live in Phoenix I go into my greenhouse at 3pm. It’s 113 in there right now and RH24% gonna put a 30% shade up later after it cools off. Too fricken hot

1 Like

Ya but it’s a dry heat…LOL

1 Like

Could you imagine 113 and 80%rh

1 Like

I was in cabo San Lucas one September. 110 with 100% rh. Was the worst heat i ever experienced

2 Likes

I blacked out in the fishing chair, trying to reel in a yellow tail. My brother picked up the rod and finished him off. I was kinda pissed but glad we got it in the boat. 75 lbs!

1 Like

I’m afraid I’d have to change hemispheres at that temperature. Exit stage left!

That sounds dreadful

Try a 6/2 schedule maybe if you’re not sure…have a couple hrs of lights out every 6…that’s what im running in both my tents now, always have in the 4x4 but did do 12/12 when the hlg was at 100%

2 Likes