Calizona's 1st journal/2nd grow

Have never looked into recharge but tribus is just a microbial addictive. More microbes, more roots; more roots, more nutrient uptake; more nutrient uptake, more fruits.

4 Likes

Kind of. Would be difficult to say they are same thing, but maybe more like they are designed to cover similar purpose.

1 Like

What’s the difference between what’s in tribus and mycorrhizae

1 Like

Not entirely sure

Didn’t see the tag but it looks like he got it sorted out!

@Calizona just came across this I’ll have to dig in and read up!

I believe they sorted it out with some help from, @MeEasy he actually sent a pic, 428/446 I’m sure that made it much easier, pic is pretty fool proof

3 Likes

@plumbdand great question :thinking:!

Mycorrhizae is a fungi that helps with root growth. Tribus is rhizobacteria that helps make the nutrients available for the plant to uptake.

3 Likes

Ok so they both are in Bio -Live 5-4-2 which is a bonus being they both in the fertilizer dry amendments , it’s good stuff I know that and I have not used grow nutrients since I started adding this to my vegging soil plants .

1 Like

I’m a big believer in both. No transplant shock, pots completely filled with roots, plants eat up everything I throw at them, etc.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital meaning I was getting the benefits of both with promix and bio live together, no wonder why I get crazy rapid growth in veg .

Top 2 was up on the 28 of April Sonic Screwdriver left and GG4 right top and bottom 2 the bottom two came up on the 17th of May and I started the seedling clock on the 23rd so by June 21st , I will start the vegging calendar :date: for 3 weeks and flip, hopefully I can get the screen full. From the looks of it , I maybe in longer with the 3 but the GG4 is like 8 generation seeds and its showing !

2 Likes

How much tribus would I need for 10 plants in the ground if I dig about a 30gal size hole for each plant. I also use mycorrhizae.

Multiply the measure of Tribus in yards ?

1 Like

You go by how much water you’re mixing it into just like myko.

@Dieselgrow1031 it’s a difference when you in the ground , he not watering with old milk jugs each plant , I mix 300 gallon water tank for the outside grow but we add the dry amendments in cubic yards and the water system sprays by timer set on gallons per cycle I think , mines has agriculture system on it top and bottom . We has the water misters nozzles from the ceiling like a fire hazard sprinkler system that fogs and mist and dry leads to each 30 gallon pot and we have some 100 gallon pots here in the Red Dirt State , trying to plan my retirement but if the state of OK going pass that bill , it will be more money in circulation and medicinal will be again a top sellers leading pharmaceutical just in the short time its been legalized for the second time after the first depression not the second

But he doesn’t work in a grow op he’s only doing 10 plants. So you can mix by water volume

1 Like

Just trying to figure out how much of it I will need to buy. Will a 500ml bottle be enough.
500ml is around $100

Took the girls out this morning so I could clean the tents and rearrange some stuff.

7 Likes

500ml will make up 500 gallons.

1 Like