Calizona's 1st journal/2nd grow

First and foremost, big thank you to ilgm and its mods for having this amazing forum for all of us growers! I didn’t even know a place like this existed beforehand. I was sent an email after my purchase directing me here. Now thats how a company should handle business! Product and product support. Thank you everyone at ilgm!

Now on to my new girls. I am growing five Gorilla Glue autos from ilgm. I put seeds in a cup of water on 3/28. By the next morning, two had popped. The other three popped by that evening. Just a shade over 24hrs and they all cracked! I wanted to try and keep a clean, written journal with this grow so I decided to number each girl as they cracked. I have numbered each growing pot to keep track. I planted the new seeds in some cool little humidity pots I found and put them in my seedling spot.

I used a 50/50 mix of ffhf and ff salamander for seedlimg soil

11 Likes

I sprinkled azos and mykos in each hole. They will up in either ffof or recipe 420(not decided yet) in 5 gal fabric pots. I use a Cobb led bulb in my little box. It worked really well on my first grow so… why change it?

Temp stays around 77-82 with 40% humidity. Im sure the little domes are holding it higher than that but no way for me to measure.

So far, three girls are already above ground and two more are pushing up dirt. Number 2 came out first followed by 1,3,4,5. Not much more to report for now.

If anyone has any advice/critique on my methods please tell me! I have thick skin and can take any kind of criticism. Rare these days I know. I’m just trying to grow some great bud to enjoy and share! Thank you everyone!

@BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Randy_Marsh @Hellraiser @Caligurl @Myfriendis410 @bonger @GreenSnek

I’ll have to write more down and add in a minute. My brain is stoned at the moment and can’t remember any more🤪

7 Likes

Somehow that didn’t come out as one post…

1 Like

Looks like you got all the bases covered and are off to the races

3 Likes

And finishing another race in the tent. Lots going on. I love it!

2 Likes

@Calizona
I think this is it right, I’ll be following .

2 Likes

Yes! Just about to do some more tags.
@MeEasy @Beltana @yoshi @DebbieM

3 Likes

Has anyone tried “recipe 420” soil? I can’t seem to find much on it. I know how ffof runs but the nursery near me wasnt sure on its behavior as far as feeding schedule. They are all about the fox farm stuff

3 Likes

Don’t know anything about it but I found their website I can’t link it but it’s the soil name recipe420 dot you know what

3 Likes

Yeah I looked there. Might shoot off an email and see what they say

2 Likes

It’s the same price as of so I might just go for it. Now that @dbrn32 schooled me a little in pH and ppm of runoff, I might be able to figure it out on my own, like when to start feeding

2 Likes

I am afraid I went way too “easy” on this first grow. Just kept going with what was working, visually. Mistake.

1 Like

Everything’s looking good yea you need to be aggressive any praying needs more light, feel your pots weight, and tie them down and I bet you’ll grow some monsters

2 Likes

My girls were doing great until about 5 days ago. My runoff last night(first time checked) was 5.4pH and like 3500ppm. Crazy

4 Likes

That last pic is the one unaffected girl

1 Like

Looking good how long into ?

2 Likes

Those girls are in week 14 above ground. 10 weeks of flower on Friday. Almost there

3 Likes

A few days ago…

4 Likes

Not bad , they do look like they just ripening, almost done filling the buds

3 Likes

I kinda messed them up near the end. I never did any kind of water testing in or out. They’ll make it to the end but probably could’ve done better. Live and learn, plant more seeds!

3 Likes