Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

Just the gummies: did you send seeds?

2 Likes

Yes but they went regular mail so you should be getting them soon. Brian is local and he got his yesterday so it may be a few more days

2 Likes

So thYs what I sent me so I’ll know. Caligurl NorCal smoothies reg photos correct. Gonna have the wife make me a label so I don’t forget lmbo. I need to make a list and write who sent me what like I used to so I know who sent what like bruddah kilo send me seeds and they be all random one will have a print label the next will be written in marker u can almost not read lol. One he sent me couldn’t read it all he had to see the PKG and told me that’s this one. It was called blue dream mystery or something he accidentally created trying to collect pollen lol. of ur on ig and not following bruddah kilo706i believe it is get with him. Lots of free seeds from nice company’s. He does a thing of helping ones out who can’t afford or struggle with cash. It’s all donated to him and he pays out his pocket to send to ppl. Once here a d there he does a collection and gathers some cash from donates to have the money to be able to send out pkgs for vets disabled ect give him a follow he is also at bruddah kilos grow together page.

1 Like

Thanks for that info. Hopefully you’ll get them soon. Yes, they are Regular/Photoperiods.

2 Likes

Pkg received wife loves the wildflower pack. I of course like the other PKG more.but much appreciated. I owe u one day u’ll have a surprise in the mail.

6 Likes

I got the same Wildflower packet in my package. My wife, said something to the effect of, “No. We are not planting those. There could be invasive species in there.”

(So I threw them out in the back yard)

9 Likes

LOL… I would imagine most plants that are called ‘anuals’ are not in the cold areas. I know in Colorado , we didn’t have a plant that was annual, even though they are labeled as such. Out here in Cali, we can make most stuff re-propogate by leaving it to go to seed or jut letting the plant grow back next year.

10 Likes

Got the seeds, thank you very much!

6 Likes

I hope they do well! I wish I could grow them but it might be next year… we’ll see :wink:

9 Likes

Good morning all! I just wanted you all to know that I am taking a short break from here and my other forums. Nothing wrong except I have some personal mental issues to figure out (not really mental but you know… some contemplating and soul searching to do).

I love each and every one of you so please don’t take it personal!

Hopefully I will be able to gather my thoughts in a month r so but until then… grow on, live and love to your absolute best and don’t forget that I am still here. I will probably only check into see whats going on and if you want my attention, you can message me on instagram (Caligurlgrows).

There are just too many of you to mention so I’l jus leave it to word of mouth or if you happen upon my page.

Again, best to all of you!

18 Likes

If you need anything, just reach out! You will be missed so hurry back!

6 Likes

You know where to reach me if you need anything :peace_symbol:
Sending you plenty of caring, healthy and lucky vibes my friend. Come back soon! :hugs:

6 Likes

@Caligurl Take time for yourself!

Retirement, believe it our not, has been stressful. Will I have enough money in this economy to survive? Can we afford insurance when Jeff retires and we are not eligible for Medicare?

You have my number if you need anything.

6 Likes

I hope all is well, and you find what you are looking for.

5 Likes

My prayers are with you my friend. I hope you find what you are looking for in life. Love you my friend!!

6 Likes

Your friendly Bartender or VFW Canteen should be able to order you some. Found it local in Govt store.WA

3 Likes

Take all the time you need, we’ll still be here!
Love on and love strong we’re with ya!!

3 Likes

Do you gurl, we will be around! Xoxo well no o’s dont know ya like that :wink:

2 Likes

do what you need to do, hope all works out. if you need anything, hit me up on here.

2 Likes

Best wishes, I would recommend Two books,
REVISED words need appear on label.

4 Likes