Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

Oh geese fingers crossed they make it thru… not much ya can do anyway :roll_eyes::confused:

2 Likes

Oof
Hopefully it’s not bad
I got my fingers crossed for ya!
:heart:

1 Like

Thanks @tt and @Lorenda_x ! It’s still not quite light enough out for me to go check them out… a cup of coffee and some morning cat time with the furry things… I miss them when I’m gone.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for you to update your journal …dying to know how they are
I am about to smoke some jet fuel with a cup of coffee and probably harvest my last plant
There’s no good growing weather upcoming in my opinion and she won’t gain any more mass .all I would be doing is feeding caterpillars I’m sure if I leave her standing

1 Like

I feel you on missing the fur babies
I can hardly handle 8 hours at work and vacation is torture!

2 Likes

You can get your gooberhead fix on Tuesday with my two.

3 Likes

Update below @Lacewing!

@Lorenda_x :heart_eyes_cat:

@Myfriendis410 I can’t wait! I love your fur babies!!

2 Likes

So I have great news!!! I only cut a small amount more of rot off but it was the lower half of a cola that I already removed because of rot just before I left. I did find one suspicious leaf but dug, and dug, and dug and never found anymore damage or a worm!!

I didn’t even find many mites… a few but they weren’t moving… they were alive but not active at all. They will get another round of BT mixed with PureCrop1 then I’ll have hubby hit them with CJDB maybe Tuesday.

I did, however, find these… I think the first is a cabbage looper (who is responsible for the worms) and the second, I have no clue… 2 wasps mating??

I trimmed a LOT of fan leaves, dying leaves, and anything else that would inhibit air flow in case we get rain again…

But her is more of MM #1 (who I harvested some of last week… I’m thinking more will come down tomorrow but still not all of them… I’m really digging the purple coming out in the MM’s…

And MM #3 - might be ready by next weekend

And last but not least…What little I harvested last week is FULL of seeds… I am not getting very many decent buds… a lot of trim/shake and a LOT of seeds…

One of the buds with only 1 or 2 seeds…

10 Likes

Well I am very happy to hear such good news …you should be confident and you keep a good garden so they were healthy enough to withstand your absence…
That definitely does look like some type of cabbage looper moth …I’m so happy to hear you weren’t infested with worms and rot !!
The seeds …
Who doesn’t like seeds ? Lmfao ! Sorry …
Do we have any idea who impregnated ?

Also that last trimmed bud pic is beautiful !

3 Likes

My thought too.

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder where I get it from ?
:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it was the Sneaky Freaky… I had all of them tested and that was supposed to be a female. I have to say that I’'m excited about the ‘pairing’. the sneaky Freaky was a HECK of a plant! Pest resistant, strong and tall! The Mommas Mango was a cross from a DJBB2X and a Banana Mango

4 Likes

Oh that sounds like fun. @JaneQP has my address :joy::v:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome …can’t believe all those seeds that’s kind of cool !! I would love to try growing a few of those out

1 Like

Well I will have plenty to send! I’ll have these mixes:

The father is: Sneaky Freaky (Freak Show and Stealth Fighter)

1. Sneaky Freaky X
    Momma’s Mango (DJBB2 (CF Short Blueberry x Corpse Flower (Hells Angels SK18 x Super Skunk) X Banana Mango (Blueberry Muffins, Mango Trees and Banana OG)

2. Sneaky Freaky X
    Eleven Roses (Appalachian Kush X Sugar Black Rose)

3. Sneaky Freaky X
    Hella Jelly (Very Cherry x Notorious T.H.C.)

4. Sneaky Freaky X
    Mango Mintality (Mango Haze x Gush Mints)

5.Sneaky Freaky X
Kushman’s Grape Ape (Afghani x Mendo Purps x Skunk #1)

So here’s a cool recipe that I need to try:

MEDICATED MANGO POPSICLES

Fresh Mango
Yogurt
Cream of Coconut

Chop mango into small pieces, blend mango, yogurt and cream of coconut in a blender. Add medicated coconut oil (strength of your choice), coconut sugar and coconut extract. Blend well and pour into popsicle trays!

6 Likes

Lol …that’s a lot what fun !!!
That mango recipe sounds good too …you could use maybe all the trim and larf from all those seeded buds ?
Would be cool to use a mango strain with that recipe

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately, so far, I don’t have a lot of actual buds. I had to destroy them to get all the seeds out.

I’m definitely going to try that with my Momma’s Mango buds and/or my Banana Mango buds

3 Likes

Oh, and for anyone interested, I compared the Water Cured Eleven Roses to the Grove Bag cured and, hands down, I LOVE the Water Cured better!!! It was soooo smooth and it seemed like it was a little more potent as well (probably just my imagination or it seemed that way because I could take a larger hit without coughing lol). The other thing was the moisture content… the WC seemed perfect!

8 Likes

If and when you do grow the mob boss seeds I’m sending you …I would love it if you tried water curing some of it…I don’t have the stones to cause I can’t grow monsters like you can HahHa …so I’m afraid I’ll screw it up ,but I have read the mob boss comes out best water cured …I was unaware you were doing this experiment .really neat

Also you should not have to worry about M/F as the mobs are Fem seeds

1 Like

Can you provide a refresher on water curing?

3 Likes