Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

I think @Graysin is the one for the reversing job …lmfao however I would love a few and I could send you a few mob boss seeds in return …thank you I would love to try and grow one even if it herms Idc …lol

I also may be coming into a few strawberry fields by Crockett I’d send too !

4 Likes

I can’t say 100% that i wouldn’t herm but I sprouted 3 seeds and got 3 females…
I also have some other seeds I can send.

@Graysin the offer extends to you for the Momma’s Mangos - It’s a freeking amazing plant. Super dense buds, strong and mite resistant… the buds are so dense, however that I would probably only grow her indoors because the worms seems to love dense buds.

8 Likes

I’m happy to impart the Knowledge on how to reverse, or reverse one for ya and send back the seeds. Your call! Either way it’s a good 4-6 month turnaround.

6 Likes

Making fem pollen? Pretty easy process. I just did it with a Super Critical Bud using colloidal silver.

5 Likes

DORK!!! :smiling_imp:

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

6 Likes

I hated colloidal silver. Mostly I felt like it took a lot to get the job not quite done. The STS has been significantly fewer applications. Maybe it was also just bad CS - I’m open to that reality :joy:

5 Likes

That would be awesome!

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to see the bud rot but what you were able to keep looks so great :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hmmmm, I really didn’t have any issue with it. But that being said, I haven’t tried STS

3 Likes

I am so nervous about returning home to see my ladies :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:. With me having found a significant amount of bud rot, then right as I was leaving we got rain for a few days…

I don’t think ‘anyone’ has even checked on them. I asked last night and he changed the subject so maybe they look bad and he doesn’t want to worry me?!

7 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Almost certainly.

I’m gonna do myself a favor and not ask about my ladies while I’m gone. Just gonna hope they make it okay.

6 Likes

@Big123 said he got 4" of rain the other day but the sun is out now. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

Wish I could go check on them for both of you and @Graysin

3 Likes

It rained a lot yesterday. Drizzle today. Back to sun and 80 tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah it’s sunny there now but I’m afraid damage has been done. I asked him to use the leaf blower to dry them but he said he just shook them a little :roll_eyes::rofl:. He’s still the best guy ever though :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I love love…

3 Likes

Exactly! When Tarzan helped me trim fans last year he did great but then started cutting off sugar leaves also thinking they were little fans. No loss. All in the freezer.

5 Likes

Gotta love the willingness to help even if it’s small :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

8 Likes