Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

And two days after the RH was 9%! Life in Colorado haha.

2 Likes

We aren’t too far off of that. We are, after all, basically in the desert here in the Central Valley… you know… where they grow rice LOL

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410

Tarzan and I would love to meet you some day.

2 Likes

Well K is going to come down for dinner next week hopefully. How about joining us? It’s a bit of a drive for you but I am in the North end of the 'Springs.

I would enjoy meeting you too!

I might make her pay for dinner by walking me through doing a batch of gummies lol.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to pay for dinner :wink: :wink: I’ll bring samples of gummies with me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have everything needed (I believe) to do them but there it all sits in the cupboard. We usually do a cookie before bed made fresh every evening.

3 Likes

I forgot to tell you that your gummies were a hit for my daughter’s friends’s mother!

1 Like

I just made a batch of 2-bite brownies for a friend and kept 4… only need a half, but I like the gummies because they are less calories LOL

4 Likes

Soooo… I spent the morning looking for more bud rot and boy did find it! I cut off 6 or 7 fairly large buds… plucked the seeds out(there were a lot), rinsed them in H202 and dried!

So I’m wondering if I could selectively harvest a few of the more mature buds just so I can be sure to have some before the bud rot goes too crazy… remember I’m not here for a week!

Anyway, I’m wondering what ya’ll think… there are about 7 or 8 buds that I think could actually come down now but I want other opinions… These buds are super dense and I think that’s why they are being attacked more than the other plants (These all are Momma’s Mangos which is my own accidental cross between a DJBB2 and a Banana Mango). The other buds are obviously not ready as they still have a lot of white pistils.

7 Likes

I think that’s a good plan. You’ve got a lot of cloudy pistils so…

3 Likes

So I have to go to the dispo job for 4 days straight and I found a lot of rot too and cabbage loopers …my trichomes already had amber creeping in but I was looking for another ten days .decided to harvest it because I can’t be worried at work all day lol …and the other plant I have seems as of now to be free of any cabbage loppers
Your call selective can work but I know I’m gonna get yelled at if I say see if hubs can take that in as you won’t be there …
Just my 1 cent

Hubs is gonna be like tell that guy to F …all the way off lol

4 Likes

I would go with your plan. They look close enough and that’s better than nothing.

4 Likes

Gosh my friend I totally feel for you. Tough to lose part of a girl.

3 Likes

Plus I’ve been enjoying the more racey /giggley feeling anyway so no amber works

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m not even going to ask! He’s been a pretty good sport about all of it Lol. I have so much as it is, but I hate to lose any of it…

3 Likes

OK, so Momma’s Mango #1 was selectively harvested this morning. These buds are SO dense - I’ve never grown anything this dense before.

Then upon further consideration, I also selectively harvested Momma’s Mango #3 because of the bud rot. I noticed that it was spreading in one particular area so I chopped those. I was worried I’d just throw them out because they weren’t mature but under the scope they didn’t look too bad so I cut out all the rot (and then some), did 3 washes and a rinse.

14 Likes

This is what happened to me with the yeti wedding …really awesome …can’t wait to see what you think when the cure is a few weeks in

The look beautiful too by the way

Additionally when I got home I pulled the mob boss plant out of the drying box to further inspect for any more rot/worms …didn’t see any and I am not as dissatisfied as I thought I’d be …pretty dense nuggets

2 Likes

well done congrats

3 Likes

I have 13 more of the Momma’s Mango seeds I can send you a few. Do you know how to ‘reverse’ engineer them? I’m getting more and more curious about making strains/seeds.

3 Likes

Thank you @BudzMS :slight_smile:

1 Like