Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

Sweet! I LOVE IT!!!

Woot Woot!!! My mom and dad were from Brooklyn and they always told stories of their vacation to the Jersey Shore… back then it wasn’t so expensive LOL.

1 Like

Yes! I remember! I also remember my first taste of what we called “High Times Weed”… it was so potent compared to what we were used to! I bought a dime bag from some guy stoned out of his mind in a parking lot but he was so stoned, he actually gave me somewhere between 1/8 and 1/4! I promptly took it to some of my older sister’s friends who were in a band and doing a show that night. They were so stoned, the drummer looked at me and said “What is this stuff laced with”? I don’t think I’ll be able to stay on my set! I was driving another friend home and looked at her and said “Neesy, I can’t feel my foot on the pedals and haven no idea how fast I’m going”… all she could do was say “ummmmmmmmm hahahahahaha”

6 Likes

Mind if I tag along? I have popcorn…

popcorn

5 Likes

Set to ‘Watching’.

4 Likes

Yay! Glad to have you @Newt and @Myfriendis410!!! Hopefully, if I do screw up, I learned some kind of lesson jajajaja!

6 Likes

@Lorenda_x @CygnusX1 @Stonedrus @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @AfgVet

Here is the start to my next journal. Appreciate everyone’s, help, advice, encouragement, love, and shenanigans!

Now, because I’m traveling for the next 3 weeks, I don’t plan on dropping my seeds until the week of the 27th. Actual day still pending based on the decision of the optimal lunar alignment.

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m in!

2 Likes

@Caligurl
Yaaaas happy to be here - will be soaking up as much as I can :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
If I have anything to share I will but I’m a newbie - will show you love when I get my likes back :green_heart:

4 Likes

You know I’ll be in your corner! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sweet! Happy to have you along!! I just used my last two likes for the day :roll_eyes::open_mouth::face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Yay! Welcome! Like the title says, it should be a no fuss grow since I won’t have time to fuss over it LOL!! Should be interesting and a lesson for me in automated systems :grimacing:

2 Likes

Awww… I know you are in my corner Kap! It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to know you are here for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!! I’m jumping on for the ride!

2 Likes

Sweet! Welcome! More to come at the end of the month when I’m home from traveling for a week!!! Hopefully I can get them sprouted and into a starting container!

5 Likes

OKAY!!! It’s done! I dropped my seeds last night!!

From @repins
Sneaky Freaky
Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel
Charlotte’s Yester-dream
Charlotte’s Dementia

From @Not2sureyet
Super Lemon Haze
Glue Berry

17 Likes

Well, they are certainly starting out classy in those beautiful glasses.

Good luck!

7 Likes

I thought the same thing Newt… @Caligurl does thing with class… I would be using those shot glass size sola cups :crazy_face:

Wait i have lots of the Glencairn Whisky Glasses… love my scotch

5 Likes

Designer Series Germination Kit Love it!!

6 Likes

LOL… they are the only smaller glasses I own hahaha…

9 Likes