Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

LOL… never thought about that LOL

That all have! Those Sneaky Fea’s from @repins12 arr about 4.5 feet tall already!

2 Likes

Ouch!@@ hope its feeling better

2 Likes

Thanks @TT iys doing just fine!

2 Likes

Ma’am, your garden looks amazing. Even my wife just pointed and said “Dang” at the Grape Ape. Bravo!

5 Likes

Thank you both! :blush:

1 Like

funny you talk about 2000 weed. Haha i grew up early 1970’s weed was amazing then Germany hash yeah. Now we grow stuff as weed better than the past weed @MidwestGuy @Fieldofdreams @ @Pet_de_Chien @AfgVet MidwestGuy @Fieldofdreams @ @Pet_de_Chien @mgeo

3 Likes

Yep. All we got was brick Mexican that was seeded back then. Hash, Thai stick, redbud,… were all novelties back then.

6 Likes

Thai sticks I remember the 1st time tried one . Very nice. Hash w/Opium was black dark blackgreen with white specks in it . Smoked a bowl w/ Army friends felt I understood Spanish but these guys were messing with me bigtime They would say things in English and switch back and forth played Fossball all night. But yes the olden days Bugs,sticks and seeds and Paraquat which they DEA sprayed on pot plants in the 1970’s Much better weed now growing ours own Wife is getting spoiled we have 2 autos outside growing fast. by end of July should be a nice harvest.

5 Likes

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! It’s good to be back home AND have 3 days off! Woo hoo!

Quick update. Not much to say other than me having issues with 2 of the 3 Momma’s Mangoes… and the 3rd doesn’t look even close to the others. The 3rd one has really dark purple stems… hmm… I forgot to get separate pics of them but here are the rest. Forgive the child-like drawings… it’s jungle in there and sometime hard to tell one plant from the next in pics…

The 2 Sneaky Freaky’s are almost 6 foot tall now so I need to get out there and do some let on them!

And then here is another problem child… I have no idea what’s going on…

7 Likes

So I chopped two this morning! The Cuomo’s Archna Diesel from @repins12 definitely had pretty heavy, and thick buds! The Super Lemon Haze I probably let go too long because she was starting to foxtail (can autos do that?)

Super Lemon Haze

Cuomo’s Arachna Diesel

12 Likes

Almost looks like your drawing state outlines on them lol.

3 Likes

Yep they sure can that’s why we trim the lights back in the last few weeks on inside girls.

2 Likes

looking beautiful, Happy 4th of July to you

2 Likes

Ohhh the Mexican brick was horrendous

2 Likes

Congrats on your chop!!!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I also just tested the GlueBerry that I chopped 2 weeks ago… really good shite! A little harsh but that will mellow with time.

4 Likes

What in the world is going on in my world LOL???

It’s really cold and foggy here this morning… on the 4th of July weekend??? Don’t get me wrong… I am SOOOO not complaining! It’s wonderful!

I’m sitting here in long sleeve sweats and pants and my cat crawled under one of my hubby’s shirts LOL

10 Likes

Oh is your wether in cali just as bipolar as mine in VA?

2 Likes

It has been, yes. We can’t believe it’s July and we have only had 1 day over 100 f!

3 Likes