Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

Now thats a pile lol,

2 Likes

And it doesn’t really look like I did anything to them LOL… I hate it when that happens hahaha

3 Likes

Hahaha i know what ya mean.

1 Like

So I finally remembered that when I was transferring the seedlings from the peat pods into containers that I had a mishap and dumped 2 into one container. When I realized it, I couldn’t tell which was which… soooooo… it makes total sense now that I mixed up the Glueberry and one of the Sneaky Freaky’s :roll_eyes::joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

That being said, it’s the Glueberry that is probably coming down today. I’ll get new pics later.

On a good note, the Dr Zymes worked well on the WPM but probably will spray another round tonight. Only found 1 thrip and 1 spider mite while inspecting today.

So this is the Glueberry that is coming down today. Gotta prepare a wash bin set up first but I’m excited to see what these buds come out like!

And the tomatoes are going to be bountiful this year!

And a pic of my tiny, tiny asparagus flowers :cherry_blossom:

I’m so happy to be home for a week! So much to do! I bought 6 new Blueberry bushes from the clearance rack at Lowes and got those into containers yesterday… now to dig up the old 4 and put those in pots too. I think the Voles are gnawing on the roots so it’s stunting their growth.

Wishing everyone a Happy Father’s Day and a fantastic week! Thank you for checking in!!!

9 Likes

Wow, that is gonna floor somebody!! :rofl: And this father says thanks!!! No lie on the bountiful tomatoes!! They look great!

3 Likes

@Caligurl was at a friends for a bday party last night and this little lady made me think of you lol.

8 Likes

Beautiful pics as always …thanks for the Father’s Day wishes

1 Like

Happy Father’s Day sir !!

2 Likes

Ahhhhh… I love Calico’s!!!

2 Likes

Deer and turkey… I love the animals… but I hate them at the same time. Just glad they cannot get into the garden!!

14 Likes

The deer and rabbits are eating all my nice flowers …they already killed a bunch of Lillys and even black eye Susan’s which they normally don’t do

4 Likes

They’ll eat pretty much anything when there is no other food around. The even ate our rose bushes and onions one year… :bow_and_arrow: :deer:

3 Likes

Lol i feel the pain, my momma chicken or her babies had a field day today while i was gone and ate all my baby lettuce that was just starting to come in… ugggggg lol

4 Likes

I know it isn’t funny but I hear the escapades of my friend’s chickens all the time!

4 Likes

@Caligurl I’m trying to catch up on many journals, and finally got through this one. Everything is awesome. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:. As for deer turkey, and rabbit’s. I have to fence everything I plant, kinda off a pain, but love the nature. Also love growing outdoors.

4 Likes

Yeah, I love outdoor growing too… the critters that really get me are the deer, the birds, the moles, voles, rats and mice, and ground squirrels… ok, well everything loves to devour my gardens and fruit trees. Ooh did I mention the bugs LOL?

7 Likes

You have those crazy ground squirrels? Field missions at Fort Hunter Liggett were a nightmare with them running around everywhere, tripping on their wholes at night. They were EVERYWHERE :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes! I fell yesterday because one of those f-ers dug a hole on the edge of one of our steps to the garden and I didn’t see it! And I was carrying a bunch of stuff down to the garden with me :frowning:

And I have bruises on my arm and hip :bow_and_arrow: :chipmunk:

1 Like

@Caligurl owwweeee!! That’s a heckofa fall there for sure! :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

LOL… It doesn’t bother me… I used to race road bicycles and have more scars than you could imagine LOL… The only time I ever actually cried out of pain was after my car accident when I shattered might arm and they kept moving me a round to do X-rays, MRI’s and CT Scans… I wanted to punch the doctors LOL and they wouldn’t give me pain meds until they knew I didn’t have any other internal injuries.

4 Likes