Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

Yea same here!! I wanna grow some trees outside!! But, cant, lol. Looking great Cali

3 Likes

Those wooden pot are so beautiful… It makes me start relaxing just looking at them. Are they Redwood from California? :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oi, I’m so jelly of your garden!!! It’s amazing! Can’t wait to see the girls boom!!!

4 Likes

I just love your garden !!! Such an inspiration!! Thanks for beautiful pics

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!!! It really is my Zen Garden!! The view is absolutely amazing! We gave west so we can see the sunsets :slight_smile:

Growing outdoors has its good and it’s bad. Huge plants and lots of bugs and critters. The floor of the garden is lined with hardware cloth to keep anything from burrowing under it!

9 Likes

Has anyone grown autos hydroponically

3 Likes

I grow them in soil and in water. In my personal opinion hydro has kicked ass over my soil grows. Got a side by side comparison finishing up right now. 6 different strains, 12 plants. 1 in water 1 in soil all started at the same time

5 Likes

@Jay3 @neofirebird grows his autos in hydro.
Your garden here looks awesome. You should be getting some really nice weather for them right now :grin:

3 Likes

And the results are in! Hubby gets to plant the remaining 4 that I kept in the 2 gallon pots until I found out for sure.

Not that I mind, but of the 6 regs, I was counting on a 50% female rate. 1 already showed her femininity before the results came back so she’s already in the ground! So 5 of 6… not too bad :wink:

11 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

The garden is awesome again this year! Can’t wait to see it all develop

5 Likes

Thank you @AfgVet!! I have just a ew more plants to this year LOL :innocent::rofl::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Lol. Funny how that happens!

5 Likes

Nice looking setup! Those girls look like they are going to be really happy in their new homes.

And you got 5 out of 6! Nice, I need some of that luck lol

4 Likes

Enjoying my day at work

17 Likes

Is that Pikes Peak?

4 Likes

Yup!! I took an earlier flight leaving tonight. I don’t want any part of that white frozen crap that falls out of the sky here LOL :joy:

7 Likes

You should have looked me up!

6 Likes

Oh heck ya!!! I’ll be back next week!! Do you have an IG?

3 Likes

Super quick update on the gals… pics only. It’s fun coming home after a week to see how much they grow!!

19 Likes