California Outdoor Organic Backyard Grow

They look happy ,outstanding :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good in the neighborhood haha.

1 Like

The second to the last picture is great. It looks like they are all poking their heads out of the clouds :grin:
Always great my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Myfriendis410 @KoolHandLuke

@Not2SureYet a resin growth factory cloud shrouds them now :heart: working overtime :rocket::lollipop::snowman_with_snow: The green Crack colas on left in that picture are in finishing, stickiness, swelling mode and it’s glowing. The GDP on right in that shot coming into its own too, just a week or so behind her neighbor.

It smells amazing out there like vanilla, berry, creamy, grape marmalade cotton candy :lollipop:

5 Likes

Gotta love the dank mix aromas this time of year

5 Likes

Green Crack thickness, then Kosher Kush followed by more Green Crack goodnesses :heart:

11 Likes

The Green Crack looks as advertised - I don’t have to ask - I know you’re happy with her :grin::v:t3:

1 Like

I would say that the GC looks dank, but…
It all looks dank my friend :v:

2 Likes

I just put a green crack seed in a seed raising pottle today. Its on its way may it be as awesome as your.
Superb

2 Likes

Thank you @Enlightened420 & @Blackmoon & @Green707Thumb
I sampled a green crack bud clipped yesterday this morning, I’m very pleased, maybe tomorrow morning or Wednesday for the Green Crack.

@merlin44

Here’s my current outdoor journal.

Medicated cheers folks :heart::peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Your grow looks GREAT! Thanks for the tag. I hope that wild fires have not been too much of a problem for you.

4 Likes

Thank you @merlin44 :heart:

GSC-X
Matanuska

Green Crack bud shots hanging above, chopped the large buds on the 9/22 equinox, one still going below… I am most grateful folks.

12 Likes

Outstanding job my friend, those are some celebration-worthy colas hanging already :clap:t3::clap:t3::fire:

You’ve got a lot more fun ahead of you by the looks of it

4 Likes

Nice! Time to start harvesting. All the plants are looking great!

2 Likes

Growing a Sativa in a grow tent is like a big cat in the zoo. They look healthy, but not the same. You let that big cat stretch their legs in the wild ,man they are amazing.

4 Likes

Thank you @shindig153
@KoolHandLuke
@Green707Thumb :heart::peace_symbol:

I am most grateful to grow :evergreen_tree::snowman_with_snow::lollipop::heart:

2 Likes

Matanuska

Matanuska and GSC-X corner

ILGM GSC-X

Matanuska and Kosher Kush towards back left.

9 Likes

I harvested the Cali-OG haze a few days ago, the Train Wreck has many cloudy trichomes, maybe next weekend

10 Likes

She looks great. What week to do you start trimming the leaves off out doors?

1 Like

This one had some water stress and lost many leaves. I usually just remove as they yellow, keep them if healthy.

I may prune big sun leaves off my GSC-X pre-harvest to make processing faster.

3 Likes