California Outdoor Organic Backyard Grow

@Blackmoon

1 teaspoon per gallon of water for the Epsom Salt. The Train Wreck is super tall, and we can get away with it there, they could use more direct sunlight in that spot, however, plants seem to make some decent enough bud there.

1 Like

Sweet thanks for getting back to me.
I did the same wth Epsom salts last seasons grow.
What about deep watering what you do there.
Got some decent tubs to grow them in.
Is train wreck usually that tall as i have some of those seeds to plant this year. Good to know.
I still have to keep my out door plants hidden

1 Like

Greetings everyone :heart:

Bud shots Matanuska Tundra, followed by Green Crack.

I am most grateful folks :snowman_with_snow::evergreen_tree:

Wishing you all infinite healing energy of the universe where you need it the most :heart:

10 Likes

Looking great good sir, blessings on blessings on blessings

3 Likes

Thank you @Green707Thumb
It’s starting to smell good out there…
TGIF :heart:

11 Likes

ILGM Green Crack in 65 gallon a growing machine, she started several weeks after others.

Matanuska GSC-X Backside screened Kosher Kush.

I top dressed a mix of grow and bloom fertilizer yesterday. I covered it up with some fresh soil and been heavily watering them.

9 Likes

Matanuska

Green Crack

8 Likes

Wow i will be growing green crack outdoors this summer in nz spring starts tomorrow yay

4 Likes

Beautiful plants prestigious effort nice flowers. Is this what im in for growing green crack

3 Likes

The air feels quite poisonous, however, these ladies do not mind it, canopy shot, this vintage will have a kicker.

ILGM Green Crack 1st one in canopy shot:

Other ladies…I am most grateful folks :heart::peace_symbol:

Thank you @Blackmoon

9 Likes

Hard to believe you manage to do better with each grow. I was always worried about keeping plants to close together. This shows it isn’t that bad. At least not with a ton of light. They look great :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

I have to see your plants in person one day. Of course, I would not be happy with mine any more till I could figure out how to get on your scale :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your grow they are inspiring and beautiful

4 Likes

Thank you @Blackmoon

The air quality has improved greatly the past couple of days, the current moon :crescent_moon: phase waning gibbous great for flowering.

TGIF, wishing you all the best :heart:

ILGM Green Crack bottom right on both canopy shots, it really filled out the 65 gallon container and I started it almost a month after the other plants too.

8 Likes

Thats incredible that it caught up so well.

You would never guess its a month apart.
Cheers.
happy havesting.
Sticky fingers

1 Like

Greetings All:

Canopy shot from other side and Green Crack bud shots.

The current waning gibbous Moon :crescent_moon: phase good for thickening up the flower clusters… and ripening of fruits.

I’m most grateful folks

7 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: wishing you all the best :heart:

I am most grateful folks :evergreen_tree:

Proper hero shots in development @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

Ok :crescent_moon: Master - which moon phase should we be trying to time for harvesting?

Sincerely curious since I’m not as tuned in to the different phase ‘effects’

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb Air or fire signs the best for harvesting buds if you can pick, new moon :crescent_moon: helps speed the drying process and ideal for harvestIng.

I still go by plant signals, buds stop swelling and get that chunky look :eyes: and trichomes.

I will harvest at least one plant 9/17-9/18 new moon in Libra. I actually started germination for all the plants except the ILGM Green Crack, on a Libra moon in April. Started her on Taurus new moon a few weeks later.

I learn something new every grow, paying attention to moon phases will help see corresponding plant development parallels. Lining it up from the beginning is the way to go.

3 Likes