California Outdoor Organic Backyard Grow

Beautiful bushes!

Do you think the plant harvested on a full moon is more potent? I’ve heard that from an old school grower.

I touched on the moon cycles well over a year ago but never put them into practice. Now that I have a good handle on maintaining a living soil it’s time to give the moon phases another look.

5 Likes

Thank you @shindig153

Since I started paying closer attention to the lunar rhythms the past couple of years, I have become more in tune and able to see moon :new_moon_with_face: phases impactIng development.

5 Likes

Greetings everyone, wishing the best to you all, I am most grateful :heart:

10 Likes

Picture(s) of health @Big123 A+ canopy management

2 Likes

@Big123 with plants like that you have ever reason to be greatful.
Praise gratitude love upward spiraling emotions of the universe

3 Likes

Iove it :heart: @Blackmoon thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @Green707Thumb

2 Likes

Getting the heat now! 96 yesterday on the Central Coast. My stepson is down from Sacto and said it’s supposed to be over 100 today…

3 Likes

Supposed to hit 105 in Napa! :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: I doused the beds in between feeds just to keep the girls from frying too badly :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Silica & yucca will help the roots deal with the heat better.

2 Likes

I have been supplementing silica for the 1st time with this grow, the soil mix I use has yucca too. I have dosed them with fulvic acid, another 1st, I tablespoon per gallon, a few times too.

I’m grateful for the tap water I irrigation system I set up, I have been spot watering using the hose too, I have not been hand watering for about a week. The morning sun ladies are on earth so they lose water faster than ones on concrete, plus they need more water with all the direct sunlight.

They can handle 105 degrees today, there’s a little breeze too.

3 Likes

Lol you crack me up man

2 Likes

Have you experienced any ph fluctuations from the pots directly on the concrete? The lime and lye can leach into the pots and fuq with the ph is why I ask.

2 Likes

See it works.
Someone praises some one they feel greatful and in return love expands

1 Like

@Budbrother

I have noticed one must pay closer attention to watering practices in the 1st 1/2 of a grow in big containers, the big containers on concrete dry out slower than ones on earth/dirt ;=)) @Green707Thumb
one must not over do it or make problems.

Must keep moisture level of the whole container in mind.

1 Like

Wishing you all the best :heart:

I am most grateful folks

13 Likes

Fantastic

1 Like

Like works of art @Big123 bravo sir :clap:t3:

I updated my thread as well, enjoy the weekend bud

1 Like

Thank you @Green707Thumb

Share a thread link and I will follow along too.

1 Like

@PremiumBudzBlondie

Thank you for the tag on your journal.

Green Crack started frosting :cupcake: up. I hit them all with some silica, fulvic acid, grow guano, and bloom guano.

I am most grateful :heart: folks :evergreen_tree::peace_symbol:

13 Likes