4 Likes

Thank you @Budbrother :heart:

2 Likes

How tall are those plans?..:v::+1:

1 Like

@Happilyretired

ILGM Green Crack

kosher Kush

Both are about 5 feet tall, the containers are on concrete so they’re actually over 6 feet tall looking at them just under fence height :heart:

11 Likes

If you could answer a couple questions for me it would save me a lot of reading. Did you top these plants and then do the super cropping or were you doing super cropping from the beginning.
I have a I LGM orange bud going that I drop the seed on April 12 the plant went through five toppings and then still got over 9 foot tall… If I can start earlier and finish shorter, I want to roll the same way you do next year on my outdoor… I’m out in the central valley so we have about the same grow season it’s just probably a bit hotter out here…:v::+1:

4 Likes

I super cropped them like a mad man, had to use pliers during late vegetative.

The kosher Kush had a screen put on her and I super cropped.

I put netting over them to keep them down too.

8 Likes

Skywalker OG, GG#4, GSC-X, Green Crack, Fire OG, California Dream, Kosher Kush, and Train Wreck do well here. The GDP I grew did well, it was always the1st one to complain about the heat. It smells amazing fruity with hard buds that are easy to trim :heart:

@Happilyretired

3 Likes

@Big123 Wish I could grow outside like you , everything looks freaking awesome

3 Likes

Thank you @KoolHandLuke :heart:

I am most grateful :sunny::peace_symbol:

1 Like

ILGM Green Crack bud shots bottom one, and ILGM Train Wreck :heart::peace_symbol: the tall one below, both smell amazing :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

@Big123 ,you must live on a acre lot .because if I lived anywhere close to you . I would be in your garage smoking weed everyday.

2 Likes

65 gallon ILGM Green Crack goodnesses :heart:

Warm with low humidity the past couple days, and supposedly the next couple as well.

Moon will be in Libra :libra: in four hours, New Moon :crescent_moon: following on Friday, she is coming down by Saturday, maybe sooner.

I am most grateful folks, thanks for visiting :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

@Big123 Using chairs to hold up colas lol…

Love it - I’m bout to go loupe the BACookies beast and see if she’s gonna be ready by this weekend

You know I love me some weekend Harvest Parties

3 Likes

The chairs :chair: help keep the dogs from bumping the buds too :heart::partying_face:

@Green707Thumb

3 Likes

It’s a never ending battle with pet hair in buds.

3 Likes

Indeed, I gated off the other spot to keep them out.

I have more trouble with my hair in the plants as to my dogs lol

5 Likes

Good luck @Big123 mine are in tents and still get it. I used to tweeze dog hair from the hash I shook but now I just fuqn smoke it.

7 Likes

ILGM Green Crack came down before sunrise under a Libra :libra: New Moon, amazing genetics :heart:

Humidity has been very low, i left a lot of leaves on to help slow down drying, I am most grateful.

13 Likes

Awesome work @Big123 love when you can see the goodness peeking out from beneath, juicy fruits :watermelon:

2 Likes