California Outdoor 2023 Organic Grow

Greetings:

We started germination on 4/4 under Waxing Gibbous moon phase in the sign of Libra :libra: I started several more on 4/6 Full Moon also in Libra. Air signs preferred for plants harvested for their flowers.

All beans regulars, doing genetic testing soon. I will be gifting the extras to other growers.

CBD Dragon F3
CBD Panties
Backseat Preacher

A few hybrids from my breeding experiments:

11 Roses x Wednesdays Child male
Sugar Black Rose x Wednesdays Child male
Dos Si Dos x Wednesdays Child male

And some amazing White Widow x Skunk and Willy’s Wonder x Skunk that I grew in 2021.

I had an amazing germination rate of nearly 95%.

I have been moving them in at night to stay warm, and out during the day, keeping on natural light cycle. Putting old mini greenhouses on too. A little over 1 quart of organic seedling mix in nursery bags.

Thank you for following along and welcome aboard :rainbow::peace_symbol:

I am most grateful.

17 Likes

Really looking forward to following along this year. I’m sure things will turn out amazing!
Happy farming…

4 Likes

Thank you @HippieRunner1

Much appreciated :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

set to watch this adventure

1 Like

Yay know I’m here lurking around… wuahhhahahaa

3 Likes

Incredible line up Grow Bro and definitely tagging along.

:point_up: right on :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thank you @Caligurl & @OGIncognito :peace_symbol::partying_face:

2 Likes

Should be fun to watch this play out!

2 Likes

Tagging along too if ya dont mind :wink:

2 Likes

@Underthestairs

@TT welcome aboard and 4/20 New Moon cheers :dash::peace_symbol::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::fire:

I took samples Tuesday and mailed them off for genetic testing…I watered them today, the New Moon dries out the soil a bit.

We had a couple late shows sprout, only one of them survived.

I am most grateful wishing you all the best :heart:

10 Likes

Those mini greenhouses are pretty slick. Those would be great for hardening them off. I need to look into those.

3 Likes

@JaneQP

As a matter of fact, I am leaving all of them outside tonight in the mini greenhouses for the 1st time, to start the hardening off process. I am tired of schlepping them in and out, morning and night. It did help them develop faster avoiding the cold nighttime temperatures. It has finally started to warm up a bit and I am most grateful.

I keep the foldable mini greenhouses in the box they came in when I am not using them, in the garage.

7 Likes

@Big123 I know what you mean! I carry mine in and out for a couple weeks in May while soil is cooking in the 20 gallon bags.

Never fails we get a freeze with snow late May and I would hate to lose everyone! Growing season is short enough as it is to have to drop more seeds that late.

Take care and I hope you don’t mind if I tag along on your grow!

3 Likes

Happy 4:20!! I’m very excited for your grow this season. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @JaneQP & @HippieRunner1

I am most grateful :four_leaf_clover::fire::partying_face::peace_symbol::evergreen_tree::heart::dash:

2 Likes

Here is what we woke up to!

5 Likes

OMG, definitely still indoor growing season there :performing_arts::fire::wink:

3 Likes

Ugggggg i understand your pain lol :laughing: :upside_down_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Excited to follow along with this grow!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @CaliRob :peace_symbol:

With a shovel, cool Sunday morning air, under a waxing crescent Gemini :gemini: moon, and filled with an indomitable spirit, 900 gallons of soil had dynomyco, worm castings, and Bio- Live added. I worked in the clover :four_leaf_clover: and fava bean cover crops plus the amendments, shoveling hard and lightheadedly through the finish, I am most grateful :white_check_mark::partying_face:

I wore gloves and mask, got a great workout.

I went back a couple hours later and watered all the containers to help everything settle. Once I receive test results there will be transplanting happening :evergreen_tree::fire:

8 Likes