California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Thats funny i thought i was the only one. Lol some weed just makes my vision like sometimes stuff is blurry, sometimes stuff will have a fuzzy glow around it and sometimes i can see like a cat. But i have also noticed my energy level seems to play into that as well

2 Likes

I also get blurry eyes at times. Itā€™s a problem because I like to read after getting a little high, and I often have to wait for things to die down before I can see well enough to get started.

The one time I had a bit too much Super Silver Haze in an edible, I saw edge sharpening. Everything was very crisp, like I had turned the contrast up to 100. Leaves were falling out of my wisteria bushes and I was pretty mesmerized.

2 Likes

looks really potent @Big123 i know you are enjoying that!

1 Like

Iā€™m quite pleased with the quality, thank you @BIGE

Plotting for 2019 grow nowā€¦

5 Likes

@Big123 got a couple more hangin lucky charms and a little WWA thought ya may like :grinning:

8 Likes

does tthat mean ull be joining us in the grow off?

giphy

1 Like

Wow !!! That was a fantastic stroll through your garden. Quite a long journals Iā€™ll definitely have to come back and stroll some more. Hopefully you will have another journal this spring ? Happy growingāœŒļø

2 Likes

Thank you @GreenJewels !

Iā€™m a bit obsessive, lots of posts from 2018 grow.

Iā€™m still in planning stages for the 2019 grow, tentative rosterā€¦

Sky walker OG

Gold Leaf

Cali Haze OG

GG#4

Chronic Widow

Green Crack

Girl Scout Cookies X

Grand daddy purple

13 Likes

I canā€™t wait to watch them grow. Iā€™ll be looking forward to it. I can definitely learn a lot from you.
I tried an outdoor grow last summer but ended up with a bad case of bud rot and spider mites. Fungus and bugs were really bad here last year. My other gardens and even my lawn suffered too. I might try to start one in the greenhouse and then moove it out to the garden and hope for the best. :person_shrugging: I always set up the greenhouse for flowers herbs and veggies so weā€™ll see.

2 Likes

Fortune especially shined on us last season with the weather; my ladies narrowly missed some big downpours and fog in the last few weeks of flower, they also enjoyed a good streak of cooler than average weather on and off during flowering, and more importantly avoided the dreaded bud rot.

4 Likes

That last photo was a sweet shot, got some photographer in your blood somewhere?

1 Like

The hands down favorite from the last grow was Crystal photo. EVERYONE is clamoring for it. Iā€™m down to one jar and itā€™s MINE haha!

6 Likes

@kw_Bat thank you, I just take a ton of pictures, end up with a few good ones now and then!

@Myfriendis410 is that the Crystal photo from ILGM ?

Always on the look out for my next strainā€¦lol

2 Likes

Yup. It did well if not as high a yield as Sour Diesel. Definite evening smoke.

3 Likes

Added to my cart :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Big123 Awesome journal! Im in CA and about to start an outdoor grow. How did you test PH on run off with the pots countersunk in the ground?

1 Like

@AAA Thank you, I never tested runoff ph the whole grow!

1 Like

My mistake, thought I saw that you did that.

After your journal Iā€™m totally reassessing my grow. I had planned on doing some breeding but now I just want to buy a melange of great strains and grow monster ladies.

Canā€™t wait for your 2019 journal.

3 Likes