California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

@fano_man here’s my journal…

Burped some Train :steam_locomotive: Wreck jars this morning, a few bud shots…

Stash Bud from last year here:

12 Likes

Thank you again @LF-the-OG for the perimeter/ support idea, took outer one down and saved for future grows.

5 Likes

@Haildamaged

4 Likes

@Big123

my son said i cant take his bath room so its the closet for these 3

4 Likes

Looking good, haha, make sure it’s ventilated.

My wife let’s me get away with using our bathroom because she especially enjoys the fruits of Mary Jane…

i have a 6 " line in from other room for air and a clip on fan temps are 65 low 72 high humidity is at 60%

1 Like

4 Likes

FYI the oily sheen is powdery mildew, according to Jorge Cervantes.

1 Like

Wow that a new one to me

See it many times on my cantelope and squash never thought of it as oilly or shiney

@Myfriendis410 happy to see you posting again…

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 the only remaining hero

13 Likes

The last soldier haha!

I’ve been in South Dakota for the pheasant opener. Shot some birds on a HUGE privately owned farm inside the Standing Rock Indian Reservation. Got invited back for birds or deer any time! But it was a LOOOONG trip. 10 hours from the 'Springs after flying in to Denver. Gorgeous country: lots of deer on the road and we narrowly missed hitting an elk standing in the middle of the highway.

My buddy has a gnarly custom bumper on his Denali and when he picked it up he asked the salesman: “What happens if I hit a deer with this?” he asked. The salesman said: “No problem!” “What about an elk?” my buddy asked. The salesman said: “Don’t hit an elk”. lol

I didn’t shoot as well as I should but in fairness I am new to pheasant and sharptails. I’m used to quail. On those I’m deadly. His Weimareiner impaled himself on a stick and after emergency veterinary we had to take him home. So we only hunted for a couple of days.

But it was fun and my doctor friend flew out to meet my hunting buddy and we showed her around on Wednesday. She’s taking a couple of shifts at Ft Carson to get a foothold in Colorado.

I am whipped!

6 Likes

Sounds like an epic rooster hunting adventure!

I have a few small buds left on plants, letting them go while weather permits.

1 Like

@Haildamaged

From the drying room, train :steam_locomotive: Wreck

Orphan Fire OG

The two Fire OG sisters had different looking buds, will be interesting to try and compare.

10 Likes

Solid gold i say solid gold

2 Likes

IM going to hang another in the morning the best one yet

1 Like

Get Medieval :european_castle: on it!

In the rack, left a few rows out,

Fire OG

GG#4

Kosher Kush

12 Likes