California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Agree, Thank you

6 Likes

Mine are in their final swell now. Now is the hardest time because im having to buy pot right now at insane prices until these are done. Its hard but i figure i got one more feed and then my flawless finish for a week so if i buy one more week then hopefully mine will be dry enough to smoke. Mabey have to buy 2 more weeks

2 Likes

Will cut half of mine tomorrow. Time to grow is short here!

1 Like

Harvest cheers🎃

1 Like

I just ordered more GG#4 seeds along with some more Gold Leaf, to take advantage of great deal, and support ILGM too…

3 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Put all but the 2 largest Train Wreck buds harvested on the 17th in paper bags last night. Likely going chop more on Wednesday before sunrise…

12 Likes

The Train Wreck still growing has developed a purplish color too- cooler temperatures at night- I’m chopping the biggest remaining hunks tomorrow, will leave some fluff. Likely will chop some fluff that’s fattened up since 10/9 from other plants too.

9 Likes

looking really nice! Were getting lows down to 50 deg inside the GH. I’m considering a heater in case of a random cold snap…

2 Likes

Here’s a couple more Train :steam_locomotive: Wreck

8 Likes

Looking pretty! I like your slow continuous cut through the garden.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m definitely having fun with it.

A heater is essential here this time of year if you want to keep going, getting a hard frost now at least once a week. Here is my set up from last week

6 Likes

Love it, way to improvise, I have a big ez-up i would break out if a big rain or cold spell came through, thank you for sharing!

Man you have just killed it with this grow. I’m curious to see what your final totals end up being.

2 Likes

i get off on the dry room i could live there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dame nice job brother. Killed it this year! :fist::v:

2 Likes

Haha i just noticed the spaceheater in the bottom of the pic

Thank you!

1 Like