California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

One more morning shot, her last, I’m glad she accidentally got topped, I super cropped like crazy to keep her from stretching too much.

11 Likes

OldSchoolGrower’s home for orphaned plants. Lol…

1 Like

16 Likes

Nice fat cola. I’d say it’s ripe…

1 Like

Thank you, started 2nd guessing myself a couple hours ago…

Still deciding what to do, maybe chop tomorrow, or spray BT tomorrow and chop Thursday or Friday…

10 Likes

Break out an extra cot. On my way to visit and help trim…

1 Like

Thank you for the support, chopped some Train wreck, left some to go longer, will spray BT today, more pictures later.

10 Likes

Looks different now, left a couple hunky buds, and mid-size ones to fatten up maybe, might chop more in 5 days. 46 degrees this morning when I harvested.

12 Likes

On my way…

1 Like

3 1/2 hours later all processed, thank you ILGM, Train :mountain_railway: Wreck beautiful stuff, smells wonderful too…

16 Likes

A couple more from drying room…

18 Likes

Looks like you take em down (manicure) to about the same level I do. Some people don’t like smoking the sugar leaves but not me.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 so you like smoking sugar leaves? :rofl:

3 Likes

I try to trim the best I’m able, however, I can’t spend all day. When I roll joints for my wife or pack the vaporizer, I separate anything too leafy. I don’t mind storing it with some extra leaf ;=))

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I like it but incorporated into the rest of the flower it does fine in a spliff. I’m kinda leaning toward lower potency so I can enjoy smoking one a little more often.

6 Likes

I like it too bro im just messing with ya because your statement was a double negative which sounded funny to me

3 Likes

Aba aba daba uh; speachless. Those are some beautiful lookin’ colas. Puttin’ up the mistletoe early this year huh.

1 Like

Haha, thank you, true story ;=))

1 Like

From the drying room…

7 Likes

puuuurfect!

1 Like