California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Can’t wait to try the Fire OG, jarred some up last night from last Monday, these pictures don’t do it justice…

9 Likes

Love the vaporizer! How do you like it?

2 Likes

It must be cleaned often to stay high functioning. When I decided to start medicating with Mary Jane this route seemed like the best fit, I’d smoke it the old fashioned way if technolgy failed. I like the taste and feel of the vapor. I actually have a black one too, couldn’t resist a sale…

The ILGM CA Dream a potent one as early sample results through vaporizer happen…;=))

3 Likes

A few more carcass shots

15 Likes

This is growing at the next level my friend. If you had to guess, how much do you think you harvested?? This grow has been amazing and inspiring to a noob like me. I will miss seeing those early morning pics of the cola mountains.

2 Likes

Great finish to a great job! Well done sir😎

1 Like

Have enjoyed watching, great harvest!

1 Like

Finally! Those are some beautiful buds. Congrats on the harvest. Great job.

1 Like

Great looking harvest and loved following along. You won’t see pictures with results like these everyday.

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

Thank you, it was a long ride for sure, the Train🚂 Wreck still growing…

1 Like

Glad you appreciate, thank you!

Thank you👍

Thank you, glad you enjoyed my grow journal :notebook:

Unsure how much I harevested, will eventually weigh the haul and share…

1 Like

You’re gonna have to wait: I’m not starting anything until New Year’s.

2 Likes

A couple morning shots.

@Myfriendis410 it’s good and natural to take a break…

10 Likes

With all of the travel coming up it’s best I wait. Going to Vegas to meet some folks from the private side in November, hunting in South Dakota (pheasant) next week, travel to Arizona at Christmas etc.

3 Likes

I used to be my dad’s bird dog when I was kid, fun times, he taught me to hunt, shoot, and fish too. I drifted away from hunting in adulthood, however, I still like to fish :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

I’ve tentatively set a 10/17/18 harvest date for the ILGM Train :steam_locomotive: Wreck, Aquarius moon plus to commemorate the big earthquake in 1989.

Will go longer if needed. She’s the only one topped this grow.

11 Likes

Anyone want to guess the over/under on the @Big123 2018 summer harvest yield?

I’m guessing 9.6 lbs dry:muscle:t2:

1 Like