California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

I can hardly wait too, I know I’m dragging this out, seems like forever.

Two adjustable, rust proof, spring loaded shower curtain rods arrived this morning to help reconfigure my drying room. I’ve had to biggger my drying capabilities - bought 3 collapseable racks just in case -feel like the Onceler in the Dr.Suess book The Lorax, except I’m not harvesting Truffula tufts.

7 Likes

Yes, you’re gonna need a big drying room!

3 Likes

Need to do a picture with my hand around that one.

3 Likes

I wear size large men’s gloves :gloves:

Watered lightly again today…

14 Likes

Live very near you. Following ur lead brother.

14 Likes

You’re ladies looking fantastic, seems they’re in the harvest window or almost. Some plump looking colas you have there.

How much longer you letting them go?

I like chopping the prime stuff and leaving smaller buds to finish as couch/nighttime bud.

My first grow so I’m literally going to follow you. Looks like you know what you’re doing. Tuesday it is.

2 Likes

I actually laughed out loud to this, classic, follow the guy with the HUGE colas, ya cant go far wrong :wink:

2 Likes

Tuesday before sunrise :sunrise:, Moon in sign of Libra, plus a New Moon, an ideal time to harvest Mary Jane if all maturity indicators flashing.

Do you know what strains of plants you have grown? Clones?seeds?

Old school wisdom says to wait a week longer after you think they’re ready, I feel like I’m there for sure, you likely are too.

2 Likes

Exactly :sunglasses:

1 Like

ILGM Master Kush from seed. Thought they were ready 2 weeks ago but talked down by the smart folks here in the forum.

Let’s post pics of the harvest on Tuesday :muscle:

3 Likes

Tuesday is going to be a exciting and sad day all at once.

Outside now with a cold one staring at these lovelies and imagining where In my yard they will be summer 2019!

4 Likes

I think the ones with them still growing the sexiest. I sampled a very small piece of Kosher Kush harvested last Monday through the vaporizer last night, very impressed with it.

A few more shots in the last morning sun many of these lovely lady buds will ever see.

17 Likes

Almost sad, but more exciting really. They made it!

4 Likes

@elheffe702 agreed!

No watering before tomorrow?

My gals wilting a bit in this heat.

Water them, don’t let them stress, just don’t soak like it’s summertime.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. They looked so sad I felt bad.

One more night!

1 Like

I only watered my Train :steam_locomotive:Wreck today, she needed it, she may need to go another week. I’ve been watering ladies getting chopped tomorrow a smaller amount - 5 gallons or so each - every day since Friday, except today as they seem ok.

My orphan did not fare the winds too well, only lost one branch, I fixed her up best I could. I knew she needed more support, however, I’m a busy man…

after before…

7 Likes