California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Well, thanks! But @Big123 is the clear winner lol.

2 Likes

With the pic up there looks like your a winner as well @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures in the drying room…

Biggie

8 Likes

I’d call it a tie.

2 Likes

Yeah I would say so. Both are fantastic, I am assuming Cali sunshine helps a bunch. I live in Northern Michigan and have “high” hopes for an outside grow in spring. I have spent a ton of time on this forum and have learned so much! Gonna try and start in January and veg for 5 months before putting her outside. I did two outside this year that are still a few weeks out. It was my first grow so experimented a lot. I also have3 indoor that have about a month to go. Had issues inside with powdery mildew and spider mites. I got some great advice on here and they are looking good. Still need a better ventillation and i think using de in my soil as well. Great job on your grows @Big123 @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

There’s a lot of good folks here. I’ve never explored any other forum and am reluctant to after the horror stories people tell about the behavior on them.

5 Likes

Yeah me the same, I put my concerns in the search box and read the posts that relate. Once in awhile ilgm forum cant answer through the forum but when i google my question 99% of the time ilgm has a video or something on it. I am very thankful Istumbled upon this forum.

3 Likes

you are both winners in my book!

3 Likes

Wow! Your grow looks amazing! I wish my outdoor grow had this many FAT buds on it!

1 Like

This is exactly why I joined this forum. Knowledgeable and helpful posts vs. people trashing your posts and trying to bring you down…

4 Likes

Hero shot from defoliated CA Dream side.

18 Likes

You are gonna be busier than a one-armed paper-hanger with crabs! haha!

3 Likes

One more hero shot, ordered 2 extra pairs of pruning scissors, my wife will be helping this season …

20 Likes

One more Fire OG in front Train :steam_locomotive: towards back

16 Likes

@Big123 DUDE!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

AWESOME BRO!!!

2 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Time to bust out the magnum bottles to compare to those buds. Holy fat.

1 Like

Thank you, love that damn clip, lLMAO ;=))

Hero shot from harvested once GSC-X

11 Likes

@DaGoose thank you, had to share that profile…

The cooler weather has really helped them swell, will do some comparison shots within the next week, thanks.