California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

@Wildwest those her northeast and southeast corners- northeast closer to big stake, non camouflage side. agree, the profile from the side of that bud looks great too, picture doesn’t do it justice. High temperature only 78 F today, buds loving it.

This southeast corner bud’s profile.

7 Likes

mine to , this little girl is getting close and smelling fabulous. Not as purple as her big sister though.

13 Likes

Holy sweet mother of mary :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Harleydude1969 amazing :wink: one there, my GSC-X in week 5 of flower by my calculations, what week of flowering is that beauty?
Pushing 7 weeks?

2 Likes

Good call , Sunday was 6 weeks !

2 Likes

Lucky :four_leaf_clover: guess, here’s the last for today, watering them on drip now, had planned to do tomorrow morning, however, they’re swelling up and using water fast.

9 Likes

Getting some nice crystals forming!! And you said there how far into flower :hibiscus:?

Straight killing it @Big123.

1 Like

Well into 5th week, pushing 6.

2 Likes

@Wildwest you have to checkout this journal:

Outdoor Indica grow

@Harleydude1969 killing it!

3 Likes

This ILGM GSC-x seems to be one of fastest, if not the fastest, maturing/developing photo period herb I’ve grown.

2 Likes

Already stalking it my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Th GG#4 starting to crystal up a little.

9 Likes

Looking good, dude!

The humidity took a big spike up here and I’m having to spray for mildew, and rotate my plants through the one space with a dehumidifier. Stretch is over on them and now they are starting to settle in and build bud mass.

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 thank you, and best of fortune to your endeavors and crop! We can only do our best, and be thankful for what we have while able.

From the west, and feeling particularly blessed.

12 Likes

Another gratefully shared.

12 Likes

Outstanding garden :+1: :v:

1 Like

@elheffe702 thank you, this forum a great way to share with those who appreciate;=))

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome :heart:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny thank you!

1 Like