California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

@Big123 they may be to close…lol
you’re going to have some prize plants!!
AWESOME!!

2 Likes

Thanks, will be a forest eventually, will take a while to make those pots look small…

1 Like

I have faith in you @Big123

2 Likes

looking good! Don’t worry about cross posting on my journal: it just added a little “tone” lol.

3 Likes

Thank you @Myfriendis410

You’re journal :notebook: amazing!

2 Likes

Coming from you that’s high praise! I’ve set to watching. Grow some TREES!

1 Like

I think your name says it all @Big123

2 Likes

Finally! Been looking forward to your grow.

1 Like

Thank you, Kosher Kush now has shoot taller than apical bud…been using wood popsicle sticks to help bend plant during aggressive low stress training regimen with coated wire, so I don’t break the main top. Would prefer to not top any of these ladies.

GSX about to as well…

9 Likes

Fire :fire: OG coming along with shoots, continuous LST…

Train wreck getting with program…

11 Likes

Train wreck a beautiful plant…

15 Likes

Hi @Big123 I just found this years journal. Looking forward to watching this!!!

You’re going to need a drone to take photos come September :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @DaGoose, going to do my best to keep it a bushy and manageable Mary Jane jungle!

@Hogmaster
@SourD
@OldStealth
@Ragnar

2 Likes

@Big123 I just started 2 Cali Dream seeds from ILGM. I read in several places they don’t like a lot of nitrogen. Just passing it along for whatever it’s worth…I don’t know jack. :blush:

Can’t stop looking at your sweet setup…dude!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @DaGoose My organic soil mix has some bat :bat: guano, will definitely not be adding anymore to my sole CA Dream plant. It seems to be handling it ok, she’s just not as happy as others, has a little leaf :leaves: burn on some sun leaves, lots of shoots taller than terminal bud. In the future, will use different soil mix for CA Dream, she looks to be a great plant in spite of the bat :bat: guano.

7 Likes

Train wreck almost 12 inches tall.

9 Likes

GG#4 developing into bush.

7 Likes

GSC-x in deeper less wide 65 bag, not smartbag brand, and filling it out. I have a hole to dig for the Kosher Kush smart pot.

18 Likes

Hey @Big123

DUDE…Need I say anymore :):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@DaGoose Well said, thank you compadre!

1 Like