California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

What strain and how far along?

My guess grand daddy purple, 3 weeks. Love the purple!

1 Like

GDP , 13 days

1 Like

@Big123 - Your tag name fits you perfectly , lol
Beautiful , and so Bushy as well as tall, Do you know how tall they are ? Incredible Job :heart_eyes:

MBgrower

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I’m amazed by how fast GSC-X developing. Great smell to it as well.

8 Likes

Do you have some really monster leaves on yours? One of the biggest I’ve ever seen; eleven blades on it and it’s as big as my hand (and I can palm a basketball).

3 Likes

@MBgrower thank you!

I’d guess about 4 feet and little higher in some spots, Will measure when I get a chance.

2 Likes

You should start a topic. Would love to stare at your girls :green_heart: Tag me when you do

3 Likes

New here , and if I knew how I would …

1 Like

At the bottom you see where it says there are so many threads and then it show’s new unread threads. If you click on the unread it will take you to the place where you can start one

1 Like

She has a few big leaves, most smaller ones though.

1 Like

Man this journal is legendary. Dude those are trees. Everyone with outdoor jungles makes me so jealous :joy::joy: but i love being able to watch n drool. U get all my likes everytime i come back :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 thank you, glad you appreciate!

1 Like

Simply put…VERY NICE SIR

3 Likes

Yea , yours is looking pretty awesome as well !!!

2 Likes

Are you pretty much getting all day sun ?

No, I get some mid-morning and mid-day shading-/partial shading.

1 Like

How do you get in there to trim then? Things look very crowded in there.

1 Like

He’d truly get lost! You need a map going in there…

‘Take a left at the second fire og’ :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m not really doing any undercarriage trimming, just super cropping and tying down tops. Next year might change the layout a bit to allow for trimming and other maintenance, dead leave removal, topdressing, etc.

1 Like