California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

@anon95385719 thank you, glad you appreciate!

Which one do you think will be the stinkiest?

GsC-x, CA Dream, Kosher Kush, GG#4, Train wreck, or Fire :fire: OG?

My stinkiest plant while growing last year was the AK-47 auto.

My trainwreck was super stink. I left some with @raustin to smoke. She can tell u how pungent it is.

3 Likes

Train :steam_locomotive: wreck a great guess, I will let you know.

Noticed this on GSC-x today, flowering folks ;=))

10 Likes

Oh girl! Here we go… shits about to get real.

4 Likes

Wooo flowers!

2 Likes

@Big123…Oh my…it’s SHOWTIME :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Well done bro!!!

1 Like

Wow didn’t think you used more than one of each. Next grow I plan to use more teas and less "organic"fertilizers. Bought a GO Box from General Organics thinking it’s organic but really isn’t truly organic. Then come to find out its owned by monsanto so I’m done with it once I use it all up. Buddy of mine swears by Dr Earth so I’m gonna give it a shot. Plus I’m getting sick of mixing nutes and adjusting ph.

1 Like

I started adjusting water PH around flowering time last year, and decided to try doing from beginning this season. The tap water runs over 8, I take it down to upper 6 range.

1 Like

I don’t mind ph’in the water but mixing 4 to 6 different nutes almost everyday, and then adjusting ph on that, it gets tedious after 4 months.
Do you adjust the ph on your teas? I just assumed it was good to go after a day of brewing. My water runs about 8.1 as well so I’ll run into the same issues. It’s pretty hard too and comes out at about 300 ppm.

1 Like

I adjust water then add guano to make tea. I also water with plain ph adjusted water when I give teas to not overpower plants - some water then tea 10-20 mlinutes later, then more water :sweat_drops:

1 Like

And to you from up north!

13 Likes

What a happy looking sister family!

4 Likes

Back at ya from the south :grinning:

10 Likes

@DaGoose looking beautiful! You may need to start staking some of them up with something soon?

2 Likes

Everyday is happy photosynthesis day!

7 Likes

Looking good! I’ve killed half a dozen butterflies today and picked a caterpillar off of my GL: they are out in force!

2 Likes

Thank you, I sprayed with BT last week, those moths/butterflies are everywhere.

2 Likes

@Big123 Whatever you are doing keep on doing it bro! Your girls are simply AWESOME! I see the outside wire support is coming in handy to make them behave.

This weekend will create bamboo cages like with my tomatoes

Last year the pots weren’t on rollers so I just made exterior bamboo supports. But I like the rollers so am going to keep everything in the pot and see what happens.Can do a lot with zip ties and bamboo :slight_smile:

Been spraying spinosad weekly but my girls are starting to get sexy and the damned devil moths are coming…so will rotate with BT starting this week.

Good luck everyone with the joys of outdoor growing…it’s Nervous Nellie time for the next few months eh?

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that is all, as you were…

2 Likes

@DaGoose thank you.

Here’s one more shot, 102 F and none seem to mind much…

7 Likes