California Organic And Lunar Aligned Grow with Big123

Do you like the Peruvian gold? I just started using it.

1 Like

Yes, the plants loved it, I picked up the bloom one too. Going to use it tomorrow or the next for waxing gibbous moon phase starting 9/14, where a greater uptake of nutrients occurs.

I split 2 bags of organic soil and spread over the top dressed material this morning, and I heavy watered with filtered tap from the hose, and watering system.

2 Likes

@Big123 You have an amazing setup. Working towards that, for sure. Can you tell me what BT is??

Also, with bags that size, how do you move them around? We have ten gallon bags, and they’re heavy!!
If I use bigger bags, will the yields be higher?? Our girls are budding, but our buds are nowhere near the size I’ve seen on here!! :pleading_face::pleading_face:

I guess I’m fortunate to live where I do. Mother Nature is taking care of me because I have NO IDEA what I’m doing. Thank goodness for this forum.

2 Likes

Thank you @Tula

I can slide a 65 gallon bag around, not easy, barely doable alone.

100 gallon or 200 gallon bags stay put. The bigger the roots, the bigger the fruits so long as you have enough direct sunlight.

3 Likes

@Tula

Bacillus Thuringiensis var. Kurstaki (B.t. for short)

Bad for worms, harmless to us.

1 Like

@Big123 many thanks

2 Likes

You’re most welcome @Tula

Morning sun goodnesses.

I am most grateful :blush:

5 Likes

Oh my those look good :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I love when they start swelling up.

The waxing gibbous moon phase helping us with it too ;=))

1 Like

The plants look better and better each time you post. Those cola’s are a work of art, I’m drooling just looking at them!
I will be full feeding all my plants tonight with an additional half feeding come Saturday.

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Want!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Spiridly @Tula

1 Like

Lookin very nice and fat.:+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @W.B.elpaso

5 Likes

We dodged the rain showers last night, thankfully, some dense and thick buds out there, more browning hairs and cloudy trichomes too. Some maybe ready for the 10/1 or 10/2 Leo moon…

Wishing you all the best, I am most grateful :blush:

4 Likes

Beautiful plants. We also dodged the rain. I got a few drops but no down pours. Stay sunny.

3 Likes

Thank you @W.B.elpaso

Fire OG

Lemon Sugar Kush

2 Likes

That fire og man, looks killer. I’m growing that strain next season. Ilgm of course. I just need a good mix pack. Lemon sugar kush? Is that ilgm? I don’t recall it on the menu. But ya fire og with 2 others will give me 6 strains to grow. Should be fun.

3 Likes

Looking wonderful! Keep up the fantastic work. Still planning on next week sometime?