California Indoor then Outdoor Organic Soil Auto Grow

Took them outside again today for some sun :sunny: therapy. I’m most grateful for these awesome auto genetics and California sunshine :sunny: to supplement the indoor part of this soon to become outdoor grow.

5 Likes

Look at those big leaves I can hardly wait to get plants out I think June 16 ??:sunglasses:

2 Likes

TGIF all, I’m most grateful for their development, maybe a few will go outside next week, we shall see. I did some more low stress training to further stimulate lower vegetative branching.

Future homes here, lots of soil, a :100: gallon, a 200 gallon, two 30 gallons, and a 65 gallon will house them outside, I can hardly wait to see how they do.

6 Likes

They’re going bonkers, I’m most grateful.

4 Likes

They are going bonkers too, looking good dude!

1 Like

Thank you Amigo :blush::evergreen_tree::heart:

1 Like

Moved everyone to different spot. 4 of these going outdoor tomorrow, transplanted into bigger containers.

4 Likes

I spilt about 3 gallons of ph adjusted water between them after lights came on, some of these babies going outside today :heart:

Daylight savings needs to be outlawed. Hard to believe I started germination 22 days ago, these auto genetics are awesome!

@AAA

6 Likes

Looking good! Which one is going in the 1000 gallon grow bag?

1 Like

Thank you @AAA

2 GG#4 in 200 gallon bag. One GG#4 in :100: gallon, one Candy Cane in a :100: gallon, and another Candy Cane in a 65 gallon.

2 lambs breath staying indoor longer.

8 Likes

Going big as always!

1 Like

I am experimenting with huge container autos outdoor, testing an idea.

One of the lambs breath going to a friend’s backyard soon and into a 25 gallon bag, the other going out with others here, maybe in a 30, a 45, or a 65 gallon bag, depending how strong I feel. They’re staying inside another week.

2 Likes

About to have their 1st night out :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Added mini greenhouses, cooler weather coming this weekend, must accelerate their development and raise temps a bit. It appears none suffered transplant shock. Going to water them deep tomorrow morning, supposed to get 80, will likely just keep flap open on and leave on…or I may take off to water.

I’m most grateful to do this grow folks!

5 Likes

The 2 Lambs Breath staying inside til next week I think…one of them really taking off :flight_departure:

I’m most grateful :heart:

4 Likes

Looking happy and healthy!

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Let’s see those autos go!

2 Likes

No transplant shock, watered then all thoroughly yesterday, plus both Lambs Breath outdoor now, one on cart above going to a friend. Mine below in 30 gallon bag on top of another 30 gallon bag, haha. My indoor growing is over for now.

I’m most grateful folks :four_leaf_clover: TGIF cheers!

5 Likes

I have them all covered except the one leaving soon.

52 degrees with sone rain, clouds and sunshine here and there.

5 Likes

7 Likes