California Indoor then Outdoor Organic Soil Auto Grow

Greetings, wishing you all the best, I am most grateful.

7 Likes

Greetings,

Only using greenhouse on one now, the Afghan.

I top dressed bloom and grow guano yesterday for all, watered with hose, split 4 gallons of water with 1 tablespoon fulvic acid per gallon on all but the Afghan. I will catch her next time, got carried away and skipped her. She is not showing flowers like others yet. I have been supplementing with some simply silica too. I also added a good amount of insect frass 2-2-2 at transplant, I top dressed it for smaller ones still in germination bags. I’m keeping the two low rider phenotypes sharing container on cart, and giving the other one on cart to a friend. The NL in 30 gallon going to a different friend soon.

NL in :100: gallon

Magnum in 65 gallon

Amnesia Hazes in 200 gallon

7 Likes

Some full sun shots here…

Afghan is in greenhouse, I have big hopes for her in the 200 gallon container.

I am most grateful folks :dash:

6 Likes

Afternoon canopy pictures of 2 amnesia hazes in 200 gallon container.

Morning sun Magnum and NL, plus the low rider phenotypes of Lambs Breath and Lemon sharing 7 gallon.

Other shot, I gave the lemon auto riding solo in a 7 gallon to a buddy, the NL in 30 gallon on furniture dolly going to another friend soon.

Wishing you all the best, I am most grateful :heart::dash::christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Growing very fast and beautiful as always

2 Likes

Greetings,

Magnum and NL plus low riders. Magnum farthest along in flower and smelling goodness.

Amnesia Hazes and Afghan…

The weather has really helped them go fast, I started including bloom guano with the grow guano last week, plus a K boost, I follow feedings with 2 plain waterings.

I hit them with some Epsom salt, teaspoon per gallon a couple days ago. I have been tying out branches here and there too.

I am most grateful folks :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

A few more with full sun :sunny: I did a light watering too…

4 Likes

Green and gorgeous, it’s easy to see how much love you give them my friend :v:

3 Likes

Thank you amigo :heart:

Magnum getting frosty already…

6 Likes

Day 79 from germination everyone except the Afghan, she is about a week behind.

Amnesia Haze x2 canopy

Magnum and NL

Afghan below, attached by rats a couple nights ago, I added more traps, duct tape to the eaten stalk, and peppermint oil around the edges of fabric bags…

4 Likes

Attacked by rats :rat: not attached, haha :dash::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::dash:

She didn’t buckle a bit either, glad I supplemented silica.

I am most grateful :heart:

3 Likes

Afghan recovered from mauling…

NL and Magnum morning sun :sunny:

Amnesia hazes

I am most grateful folks :dash::heart::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Looking good despite rats. I have a hard enough time with the sticky traps for gnats, and also my fans. I try to remember to tie my long hair up but often forget and often pay the price :sweat_smile: Those traps would have me for sure :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you @GreenJewels

We got another rat yesterday near the Afghan, a bigger one too.

4 Likes

We’re not too far apart. I’m out in the almond orchards so we have a tremendous amount of mice and we get rats showing up every once in a while to eat our oranges. I have chickens so always battling with rodents.I haven’t had to mess with my outdoor plants though but that’s probably because they got chicken feed and oranges.

3 Likes

I feed the dead rats to the neighborhood crows…

3 Likes

The Afghan - behind Amnesia Hazes - was dropped about one week later…
I believe I will be chopping chunkier Amnesia Haze on Gemini New Moon, June 10th, maybe others too…

I chopped the Magnum this morning, day 115 from dropping.

6 Likes

I harvested one Amnesia Haze 3 days ago.

Afghan and remaining Amnesia Haze…

NL

NL

Amnesia Haze

They are coming down on New Moon in Gemini :gemini: Thursday.

I am most grateful folks :heart:

5 Likes

You got little one started? We’re coming up on the best time of year to grow outside here as you probably already know.

1 Like

Yes, I started germination on my photo outdoor ladies on the May New Moon, I will get a journal going soon as this garden is about to get flipped around tomorrow :evergreen_tree::peace_symbol:

These of NL’s last morning sun :sunny: session

5 Likes