California, I get sunshine all day!

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I live in Wofford heights California, I get sunshine all day and they will not have a break from the grueling hot summers here. Can Super Skunk handle the heat with no shade and they can become trees? I have all the room I need. Can anyone recommend a different strain that would be better if SS cannot handle the sunshine, and it just needs to stink ha!”

1 Like

google - best autoflower or feminized strain that handles heat well - simple! afghan gold, anything from the middle east will handle it well.

2 Likes

I’m in PA but I know we get hot summers, so I’m growing the Afghani Gold specifically because of how well it handles heat and outdoor growing. Anything with Afghan parentage is what you’ll want, preferably crossed with some Mexican heritage and you’ll be good. ILGM has a great selection for your climate!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

The Afghan in the super skunk and gold leaf and white widow will all love the sun The Afghan in the super skunk and gold leaf and white widow will all love the sun I know there’s more trial and error my friend but I know for a fact the ones I listed you won’t have any issues

1 Like

I just ordered pineapple :pineapple: bigbud and I’ve got what i think is ww what you think :thought_balloon: