California Dream...MA

I run out and crank the awning out so they can’t be seen directly from above…near the coast like I am I could be doing a lot of that this summer…a helicopter is dispatched daily :helicopter:

@Capt_Seeweed I was gonna say you might see a lot of helicopters on the cape with the army guard helicopter unit but I think they moved them to the other base in MA?

But I hear ya all it’s just hard not to be giddy and apprehensive at the same time. It’s a very strange feeling isn’t it.

1 Like

It is kind of exciting growing outdoors… and not have to worry 'bout State Police flying over or some other local agency…just hard getting used to being legal :helicopter:
I do love going out in the am with my coffee and checking on them…

4 Likes

Moved my Califonrnia Dream clones to the deck today now a month old and topped. Morning glory’s are in between them in the larger planter. :blossom:

4 Likes

Looking great @Capt_Seeweed but what else would come from you

1 Like

Would love to grow these. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

just a little update to my outside container grow… :sunny:
Have a great day…

5 Likes

Wow they look great love life outdoors lol :+1:
Nice @Capt_Seeweed

2 Likes

in spite of the crappy weather we’ve been having they look great @Capt_Seeweed

2 Likes

It’s been a low maintenance grow since the move outside…almost daily the girls have been watered by passing showers or just plain old rain…:umbrella:
Today is bright sun here on the cape…that should get something going…lol

Yeah today they will better super happy

Beautiful plants! Can’t wait to start my white widows!

1 Like

California Dreams are doing just fine…
California Dream clones and my White Widow Fem are doing well also… :wink:
Just a small update…

5 Likes

Look great @Capt_Seeweed are they staying outdoors this coming week with the crappy weather we have coming?

White Widow Fems are the two in the middle

@bob31 yea they will stay out…there is an awning I can crank out if I need to keep heavy rain or intense sun from beating up on my girls… :partly_sunny:

1 Like

Nice you cape dwellers got it all figured out!

1 Like

It was the wife that came up with the idea for the awning… said the deck burned her feet… :footprints:

@Capt_Seeweed Those girls are really looking healthy!

1 Like

My aunt’s place in North Falmouth she put one up too. It’s nice to be able to get out of the rain!

1 Like